• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

Wasn’t sure where else to put this video. TJ has been money calling a lot of these QBs. Called Burrow and Herbert stars before they got drafted. Maybe not a huge stretch, but he also called Josh Allen a future star before he was drafted. Said CJ should easily go 1 and could be a real game changer for our franchise. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You don't get it. He is auditioning to be the face of the franchise and he's worried about pulling a hammy? 

tv show bs GIF

For something that is pointless...  Everyone knows he isn't fast so it won't help his status at all.  Spoiler alert he also isn't going to bench press...

• Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

For something that is pointless...  Everyone knows he isn't fast so it won't help his status at all.  Spoiler alert he also isn't going to bench press...

It doesn't matter what the exercise is man. It's the fact that he wants to pick and choose what he wants to do. If his competition completes every measurement why would he not do it?  What is he afraid of? If it's injury I would hate to see I'm in a game when the bullets fly. This league is not for the faint at heart.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

It doesn't matter what the exercise is man. It's the fact that he wants to pick and choose what he wants to do. If his competition completes every measurement why would he not do it?  What is he afraid of? If it's injury I would hate to see I'm in a game when the bullets fly. This league is not for the faint at heart.

Risk vs reward. It’s a slight risk for no reward. I am confident Reich won’t hold not running a 40 against him. That’s just my opinion on it. 

32 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Dude. If he gets injured during his pro day workout you damn sure do not want to draft the guy. The truth is he doesn't want anyone to know how slow he is.

I've seen people say he's probably roughly as fast as Mahomes.

Which is described as "Fast Enough".

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Risk vs reward. It’s a slight risk for no reward. I am confident Reich won’t hold not running a 40 against him. That’s just my opinion on it. 

I do not want a guy leading our team that is always making a business decision on every snap.  Hard pass for me.

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I've seen people say he's probably roughly as fast as Mahomes.

Which is described as "Fast Enough".

Then let him prove it.  Sounds scared to me. If he's afraid of injury in practice he's afraid in games.  His footwork will show it.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I do not want a guy leading our team that is always making a business decision on every snap.  Hard pass for me.

I'm sure he is just doing what his agent recommends.  I'm not terribly concerned about his 40 time, but to each their own.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2