• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft visit news

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Even though EDGE is a bigger need than ILB Sanders would be too good to pass up @39 

I might be in the minority, but I don't want a LB with a pick in the first four rounds. Shaq is here for at least another year. We've got Luvu and Chinn...plus I think Brandon Smith is a future baller at ILB. I'd like to let this staff work with Smith for a year before we plunk down top-100 draft picks on a backer. 

Question marks about whether Chinn can make a full TD conversion to LB as well. 

The fact we met with JuJu Brents and Mingo makes me really excited. Both some of my favorite CB and WR targets alongside Deonte Banks and Tyler Scott respectively.

Those are two guys I’ve looked at and wondered why they aren’t deemed higher picks. Maybe the FO wants to find out something similar and if they’re truly promising targets

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

The fact we met with JuJu Brents and Mingo makes me really excited. Both some of my favorite CB and WR targets alongside Deonte Banks and Tyler Scott respectively.

Those are two guys I’ve looked at and wondered why they aren’t deemed higher picks. Maybe the FO wants to find out something similar and if they’re truly promising targets

Yeah if Mingo can turn into AJ Brown on our third pick that would be incredible. I doubt he actually falls as far as the sims have him now though.