• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft visit news

Mr. Scot

Something to note in general is that there's only about a 15% hit rate for visits : drafted

If a team knows what a guy brings, and knows his character through other means (combine, pro-day, etc.), then they don't need to bring them in.  If they are interested, but there's a level of mystery, questions, or anything extra they're trying to learn, well yeah, then they'll bring them in.

So don't simply equate visit to being bought in.  Visits indicate interest but can just as easily be something teams come away with a hard confirmation the dude is off their board.

Could mean they sold and want to confirm.  Some could mean people hear weird stuff but the tape is too hard to ignore so they wanna meet the kid.  So many possibilities.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Something to note in general is that there's only about a 15% hit rate for visits : drafted

If a team knows what a guy brings, and knows his character through other means (combine, pro-day, etc.), then they don't need to bring them in.  If they are interested, but there's a level of mystery, questions, or anything extra they're trying to learn, well yeah, then they'll bring them in.

So don't simply equate visit to being bought in.  Visits indicate interest but can just as easily be something teams come away with a hard confirmation the dude is off their board.

Could mean they sold and want to confirm.  Some could mean people hear weird stuff but the tape is too hard to ignore so they wanna meet the kid.  So many possibilities.

The more interesting thing to me is that we're not playin around with the positions we're interested in drafting. QB, Edge/LB, CB, Wr, TE, backup OL. Also seems like a good amount of guys that could end up in UDFA so maybe trying to get some leverage there considering we have like 25 spots to fill to get to 90

On 4/19/2023 at 1:08 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

Carolina Panthers Reported Prospect Visits:

• Steve Avila, Center, TCU (PRI)
  • Anthony Bradford^, Offensive Tackle, LSU (COM, PRI)
  • Julius Brents^, Cornerback, Kansas State (COM, PRI)
  • Derius Davis, Wide Receiver, TCU (PRI)
  • Zach Evans, Running Back, Ole Miss (PRI)
  • Kendre Miller, Running Back, TCU (PRI)
  • Jaleel McLaughlin, Running Back, Youngstown State (Hulu Bowl)
  • Derick Hall, Outside Linebacker, Auburn (VIR)
  • DJ Johnson, Defensive End, Oregon (PRI)
  • Andrew Farmer, Defensive End, Lane (HBCU)
  • Charlie Jones, Wide Receiver, Purdue (PRI)
  • Sam LaPorta, Tight End, Iowa (COM) (PRI)
  • Eku Leota, Outside Linebacker, Auburn (PRI)
  • Will Levis^, Quarterback, Kentucky (PRI, PRO)
  • Jonathan Mingo, Wide Receiver, Ole Miss (PRI)
  • B.J. Ojulari, Defensive End, LSU (PRI)
  • Bumper Pool, Linebacker, Arkansas (PRI)
  • Joey Porter Jr, Cornerback, Penn State (PRI)
  • Anthony Richardson^, Quarterback, Florida (COM, PRI, PRO)
  • Nick Saldiveri, Offensive Guard, Old Dominion (LOC)
  • Jaelyn Duncan, Offensive Tackle, Maryland (PRI)
  • Drew Sanders, Linebacker, Arkansas (COM)
  • Xavier Gipson, Wide Receiver, Stephen F. Austin (PRI)
  • Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Wide Receiver, Ohio State (PRI)
  • Garrett Williams, Cornerback, Syracuse (COM)
  • Darius Rush, Cornerback, South Carolina (LOC)
  • C.J. Stroud^, Quarterback, Ohio State (PRI, PRO)
  • Darnell Washington, Tight End, Georgia (PRI)
  • Byron Young, Defensive End, Tennessee (PRI)
  • Bryce Young^, Quarterback, Alabama (PRI, PRO)
  • Dorian Williams, Linebacker, Tulane (COM)
  • Daiyan Henley, Linebacker, Washington State (PRI)
  • Chandler Zavala, Offensive Guard, N.C. State (PRI)

@39 we will take one of these guys 

any guesses? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I am more concerned that I understood this rant. 
    • Please contact Norse Atlantic Client Care at 🏞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫 if you have any queries about how to modify your name on your flight ticket. The singular will assist you with any unforeseen problems and the Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket Name change procedure when you provide your booking details.   The best way to modify your name on Norse Atlantic   It is possible to amend the Name on your Norse Atlantic airline ticket, however there may be fees and special conditions. To request a name change and provide the necessary information, call Norse Atlantic Flights customer service at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫.   If you need help changing passengers on a Norse Atlantic ticket, call Norse Atlantic Customer Service at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA). Provide your booking details and the reason (divorce, marriage, etc.) for the name change on your Norse Atlantic ticket, if it's not too much effort. Name changes on Norse Atlantic tickets may be subject to sanctions as specified by the valuation guidelines.   On the Norse Atlantic Name Reservation, how do I change my name?   In the event that you have inquiries regarding how to change your Name on Norse Atlantic Ticket, satisfy contact Norse Atlantic Client support at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫 . . When you give your booking information, the singular will help you with any unexpected issues and the Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket Name change process. Can I change my name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? You can call their Norse Atlantic customer service hotline at "+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA)" or "+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) (OTA) (Quick connect). Our Norse Atlantic Client support telephone number is 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫 . On your Norse Atlantic airline tickets, learn how to change your name. Another choice is to visit a Norse Atlantic Airways Flight delegate. Kindly depict your concern alongside the justification behind your booking. For homegrown flights, costs might increment or Name changes on Norse Atlantic . tickets might not be available. How do I change my last name on a Norse Atlantic Airlines flight ticket? How do I change my last name on a Norse Atlantic Airlines flight? How do I change my last name on a Norse Atlantic Airlines flight? How do I change my last name on a Norse Atlantic Business Class reservation? How do I change my name on a Norse Atlantic Business Class ticket? How might I change my Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? Could I at any point change my Name on a Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket? Might I at any point change the Name on my Norse Atlantic ticket? Change name on Norse Atlantic flight ticket because of marriage   Change name on Norse Atlantic flight ticket after marriage Change name on Norse Atlantic flight ticket How would I change the Name on my Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket? How would I change a traveler's Name on a Norse Atlantic Airways flight? FAQs: Everything You Need to Know About Changing Names on Tickets for Norse Atlantic Airlines Significant Contemplations for Name Changes on Norse Atlantic Airways Tickets @<UA.com> <<ua>> How might I guarantee a smooth name change process for my Norse Atlantic Airways flight ticket? How would I refresh my name because of marriage on my Norse Atlantic Airways flight ticket? (()) ~ua.com Could I at any point adjust the name on my Norse Atlantic Airways flight ticket? How do I update my name on a Norse Atlantic flight ticket? How do I update my name on a Norse Atlantic flight ticket? Please call +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) to speak with Norse Atlantic customer service representatives. We can address any inquiries you might have in regards to Could I at any point change my Name on a Norse Atlantic flight ticket? Please provide the specifics of your reservation as well as the reason for your request if you require assistance changing your name on your Norse Atlantic ticket. Changes of name on tickets for flights operated by Norse Atlantic Airlines may incur a fee. How would I change my Norse Atlantic Airways Flight Name? To address a Norse Atlantic Client care delegate about changing the Name on your Norse Atlantic carrier ticket, if it's not too much trouble, call 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫. . Assuming you really want help changing your Name on your Norse Atlantic ticket, if it's not too much trouble, give your booking subtleties and justification behind your solicitation. Installment might be expected for Name changes on anNorse Atlantic Name Ticket. Might I at any point change the traveler Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? Your Norse Atlantic's name can be changed. ticket by following the Norse Atlantic. ticket Name change strategy. 🗣️ ContactNorse Atlantic at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫 . If it's not too much trouble, contact our Norse Atlantic Client assistance to dive more deeply into changing the Name on your Norse Atlantic boarding pass. Cost covers for a few Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket classes might change. How would I change my keep going Name on a Norse Atlantic boarding pass? You can get in touch with our Norse Atlantic customer service team at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA). Figure out how to change the Name on your Norse Atlantic . ticket. If you'd like to change the name that appears after your surname on your Norse Atlantic. ticket, please send your reservation details to Norse Atlantic. Expenses and limitations material to Name changes on Norse Atlantic tickets differ contingent upon charge regulations and ticket type. How would I change the Name on my Norse Atlantic ticket? For more data about changing the Name on your Norse Atlantic ticket, if it's not too much trouble, contact our Norse Atlantic Client care group at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫. . We can also direct you through the next steps for changing your name on your flight ticket for Norse Atlantic Airlines. A depiction of the Name change demand for your Norse Atlantic . ticket for the Norwegian Atlantic will be included in the details of your reservation. Name change limitations and extra charges might apply relying upon ticket type and estimating rules. How would I change travelers on a Norse Atlantic ticket? 🗣️ If it's not too much trouble, contact Norse Atlantic Client support at📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫 . Comprehend how to change a traveler's Name to a Norse Atlantic Name . We can likewise give directions to changing your Name on your Norse Atlantic . ticket. The details of your reservation with Norse Atlantic will come with your cruise. ticket Request to change name. Extra expenses and cutoff points might apply relying upon the ticket type and cost.   How do I change my name on a Norse Atlantic flight? How do I change my name on a Norse Atlantic flight? How do I change my name on a Norse Atlantic flight? How do I change my name on a Norse Atlantic flight? Voyagers who might want to know how to change the Name on a Norse Atlantic . ticket can call our Norse Atlantic Client assistance hotline at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫. . If it's not too much trouble, furnish all reserving subtleties with any up Name s. Limitations might apply to specific tickets and the traveler's Name on the ticket might be changed toNorse Atlantic States. Might I at any point change the Name on my Norse Atlantic ticket? Change Passenger Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Reservation To find out how to change the name on a Norse Atlantic Airlines flight ticket, call the airline's customer service at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA). Please verify that you have entered all necessary information to make your reservation. Depending on the type of ticket and its price, Flight Ticket Name Change Norse Atlantic may impose additional charges and restrictions. How do I change the name on my flight account with Norse Atlantic Airlines? Follow the instructions in the Norse Atlantic Name Ticket Name Change Policy to change your Norse Atlantic Name Ticket name in your online account's Account Settings. Please contact our Norse Atlantic customer service representatives at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) for additional information regarding the procedure for changing a ticket's name. How would I change my keep going Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? Call our Norse Atlantic Client support Hotline 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫. Get assistance if you have questions about changing my name on a Norse Atlantic ticket. Kindly be explicit about your solicitation while reserving a spot. There are a few limitations and expenses related with Name changes on Norse Atlantic Airways Flight tickets. How would I change my Name on Norse Atlantic Ticket On the web? Alter Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Reservation The most effective method to Change Voyager Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket Assuming you really want help with changing the Name on your Norse Atlantic ticket, if it's not too much trouble, call 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫.Norse Atlantic Client assistance. If it's not too much trouble, incorporate your solicitation subtleties while booking. There are a few limitations and costs forNorse Atlantic Name change tickets. After getting married, how do I change my airline ticket's name to Norse Atlantic? You can call our Norse Atlantic Client assistance group at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫. if the name on your Norse Atlantic ticket needs to be changed. Change your name on your ticket to the Norse Atlantic. When you get married, be sure to specify it. Extra charges or limitations might apply for changing the Norse Atlantic. your ticket's last name. How would I change my center Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? Please contact Norse Atlantic Customer Care at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) to change the name on your Norse Atlantic ticket. Get data on the best way to change your Norse Atlantic Airways Flight Name . If you need to change your name on your Norse Atlantic Airlines flight ticket, an agent can assist you. How do I correct a name on a Norse Atlantic ticket that is misspelled? Assuming you have any inquiries regarding how to change your Name on Norse Atlantic Name Ticket, satisfy contactNorse Atlantic at 📞+1-866-507-9202 (OTA) or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 📞(𝙊𝙏𝘼) or 📲 📞♜ +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) 🧏‍♂️🤫.Norse Atlantic Client care office. If it's not too much trouble, give your booking data and, if conceivable, completely report the issue. Rules governing the sale of tickets may have an impact on the price and/or characteristics of Norse Atlantic Airlines Flight tickets. Chiefs will resolve inquiries regarding how to change Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket Name s. Step by step instructions to Change Traveler Name on Norse Atlantic Ticket Could I at any point Change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket Step by step instructions to Change Name on Norse Atlantic How would I change my Name on the Norse Atlantic Name Reservation? The most effective method to change my Name on a Norse Atlantic Business Class ticket The most effective method to change my Name on a Norse Atlantic Business class ticket Instructions to Change Name on Norse Atlantic Ticket Alter Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Reservation The most effective method to Switch Ticket of Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket Norse Atlantic Name Amendment Norse Atlantic Airways Switch Name on Ticket Instructions to change my Name on a Norse Atlantic Business class reservation The most effective method to change your Name while booking Norse Atlantic Top of the line Instructions to Change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket The most effective method to Change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket Norse Atlantic Aircraft Ticket Name Change Marriage Change Name on Norse Atlantic Ticket The most effective method to Change Name on Norse Atlantic Airways Ticket How would I change my keep going Name on my Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket? Correction of Name on a Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket How do I modify my name on a Norse Atlantic flight ticket? Name Amendment on Norse Atlantic Ticket Might I at any point change my Name on a Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket? Name Rectification on Norse Atlantic Flight Reservation Name Adjustment on Norse Atlantic Ticket Change Name on Norse Atlantic ticket Step by step instructions to change Name on Norse Atlantic Airways ticket Step by step instructions to Change Traveler Name on Norse Atlantic Ticket Could I at any point change the Name on my Norse Atlantic ticket? How would I change the Name on my Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket? How would I change a traveler's Name on a Norse Atlantic Airways flight? How would I change the Name on my Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket? How would I change my Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? On a Norse Atlantic, passengers can request a name change method. ticket assuming that they meet the necessities set out in the Norse Atlantic. rules for changing a name on a ticket. Please contact the Norwegian Atlantic Customer Service Team at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA). Norse Atlantic ticket Name change costs shift contingent upon ticket type and extra related costs. How would I change a traveler's Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? You can get in touch with our Norse Atlantic customer service team at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA). Find out how to change the name on your Norse Atlantic ticket. To change the Name on your Norse Atlantic . ticket, please indicate the reason for changing your name on your Norse Atlantic and the details of your travel reservation. ticket (separate, marriage, and so forth.). How would I change my Name on a Norse Atlantic ticket? Please contact our Norse Atlantic Customer Support Hotline at +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), +1-866-507-9202 (OTA), or +1-866-507-9202 (OTA) if you have any questions about changing your name on your flight ticket. the Norse Atlantic Airways Flight ticket Name change process shifts relying upon the ticket type and cost necessities. Extra charges or limitations might apply. A leader will direct you through the most common way of changing your Name . Change Name on Norse Atlantic ticket Instructions to change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight ticket change traveler Name on Norse Atlantic flight reservation Instructions to Change Travelers' Name s on Norse Atlantic flights Tickets Change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Reservation Change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Ticket Change Name on Norse Atlantic Flight Booking Norse Atlantic Flight Name Change on Reservation Norse Atlantic Flight Name Change Ticket Norse Atlantic Flight Name Change Booking step by step instructions to change Name on Norse Atlantic flight ticket supplant traveler Name on Norse Atlantic flight ticket
    • That's fair and it might not.  Time will tell.  It didn't look good last season, but a lot of poo went wrong.  I'm just curious to see how it goes this one.