• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Athletic article on top prospects

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

“He’s a genius. He is genuine. He doesn’t try to BS people.”

Guy ducked getting on a scale at his pro day to hide his weight. Felt like this lad contradicted himself. If you’re genuine you don’t avoid the scale at your pro day because you are who you are. And most folks see through it which makes it not a genius move. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Varking said:

“He’s a genius. He is genuine. He doesn’t try to BS people.”

Guy ducked getting on a scale at his pro day to hide his weight. Felt like this lad contradicted himself. If you’re genuine you don’t avoid the scale at your pro day because you are who you are. And most folks see through it which makes it not a genius move. 

Yeah, he didn't throw at the combine either where it's a level playing field back to back. He can't launch it 65 yards like CJ or AR. Or he didn't wanna take his hoodie off because he was a very bloated 204 pounds, either way it was a combination of dodging the situation and some insecurity. I'd respect him more if he had just weighed in at 190 and threw perfect 55 yard deep passes instead of trying to fudge things. 

• Pie 5

Just now, electro's horse said:

bryce played like poo the second game. 

He definitely left some to be desired, but that defense was a historic one. He looked great the first game. I still think Stroud’s most recent one was the most impressive. 

• Beer 1

stroud's most recent game against UGA was the best I've seen a QB play against them since The Rise of Kirby. In Young's first game against UGA the team had a ton of injuries in the secondary and at RB, lots of players dinged up, and Kirby hadn't realized yet that Stetson could carry the team in dire circumstances. I thin kit was like Jameson Williams that had 300 yards receiving or some fuging nonsense. 

anyway they've both had a good game against the Bulldogs and MAYBE UGA's defense was slightly better in 2021 but Stroud looked better than Young did the year before, to me, a UGA fan. 

Also draft Stetson Bennett

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Watch this and tell me you have any leadership/motivation/maturity concerns from CJ. I didn't know his journey from being a 3 star recruit to basically just being better than everyone else every time someone decided to give him a chance. I was nowhere near as mature when I was 21. 

• Pie 2

40 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He definitely left some to be desired, but that defense was a historic one. He looked great the first game. I still think Stroud’s most recent one was the most impressive. 

It was a totally different game plan on D. Stroud got blitzed/pressured way more than I saw from the Young/GA games. Only time I saw a team go after Bryce like that was the Texas game where he threw for 213 yards and 1 td. That's a more clear indicator of how Bryce will be treated in the NFL. If I was an NFL DC I'd rather go against Bryce than CJ any day of the week

• Pie 2