• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official: Panthers getting new uniforms (color corrections)

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, travisura said:

Grapevine? We talking watercooler chit chat or is there someone in the building saying this?

Work acquaintance/client of my firm who knows I follow Carolina who works with DSG to produce seasonal catalogs. 

Said jerseys won’t be too different but will definitely have some small changes, minor changes to pants, blue pants with these changes will be added to the rotation. That’s as far as I know. Wish I had more for y’all 

• Pie 3

23 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

Work acquaintance/client of my firm who knows I follow Carolina who works with DSG to produce seasonal catalogs. 

Said jerseys won’t be too different but will definitely have some small changes, minor changes to pants, blue pants with these changes will be added to the rotation. That’s as far as I know. Wish I had more for y’all 

Thanks, man. Inside info is always appreciated 

51 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

Sick. Appreciate the info!

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

This thread has nearly reached 18 pages.

All to say that Nike has finally managed to be able to produce blue jerseys in the right shade and there may be blue pants coming.

This is about like talking to my wife, who works in PR.  I can ask her a simple yes or no question, and I'm sure she could go on for 18 pages without using the words "yes," "no," or the phrase "I don't know," or any synonyms for those words, or words in another language that translate to any of those words or synonyms of those words. 

And she wonders why my response is usually "that's great, now could you please answer the question, Senator?"

30 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

All to say that Nike has finally managed to be able to produce blue jerseys in the right shade and there may be blue pants coming.

This is about like talking to my wife, who works in PR.  I can ask her a simple yes or no question, and I'm sure she could go on for 18 pages without using the words "yes," "no," or the phrase "I don't know," or any synonyms for those words, or words in another language that translate to any of those words or synonyms of those words. 

And she wonders why my response is usually "that's great, now could you please answer the question, Senator?"

She'd do well in the NFL.