• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young under Center

Calboyz13

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All three of those guys had good NFL arms. Not elite, but good. Better than Young's.

Since you're making the claims. Prove it. No guy you mentioned had the strongest of arms. Not one. To say that Bryce Young does not have an arm as strong as them is simply just talk. His arm is in the same class as theirs.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Since you're making the claims. Prove it. No guy you mentioned had the strongest of arms. Not one. To say that Bryce Young does not have an arm as strong as them is simply just talk. His arm is in the same class as theirs.

Sure. Let me whip out my scientific arm strength meter. 😂

Believe what you want. But go back and watch those guys in their prime before you further delude yourself.

You're in love. That's cool. I remember my first crush. But you're not being rational or objective either.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Lots of top prospects dont do much at the combine every year to be fair.

For sure. He also knew there isn’t where his strength lie so he avoided it instead of not looking good. Probably a smart choice, but also a meh choice for being such a competitor. Would have been nice to see him throw and weigh 205 lbs at the same time, but I don’t think we ever will.

10 minutes ago, Martin said:

For sure. He also knew there isn’t where his strength lie so he avoided it instead of not looking good. Probably a smart choice, but also a meh choice for being such a competitor. Would have been nice to see him throw and weigh 205 lbs at the same time, but I don’t think we ever will.

Yeah, I don't blame the kid. It's up to the teams to evaluate the info they have.

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’ll agree with these two. Both of them didn’t want to just win the game, they wanted to destroy the other team. Run it up on them. 

I think of moments where they get in the face of defenders (literally). Brady did it all the time. I remember Manning doing is some as well. They also stay pissed off and focused even if they are winning handily. 

4 hours ago, Varking said:

Williams, while having better size, also possesses a better arm and legs. He’s just kind of a jerk.

Williams might also just be a product of Riley's system too. I'm sure it just wasn't a NIL deal that got Williams to follow Riley instead of signing to another school.

Just now, Martin said:

Would it be preferable if Young could just throw the ball with a flick of his wrist? Yes. Are there some doubts about his arm strength? Yes. Does it mean he won’t be a great quarterback? Not necessarily. 

Look at most credible reports. Seriously, check them out. Most of them basically say that although he doesn't have an elite arm as far as strength that he has an arm to make every throw in the NFL. I haven't seen anyone "doubt" his arm strength. He's not Favre or Elway, but few QBs are. Anthony Richardson will come into the league with a top five arm. Most NFL arms are average to good. 

29 minutes ago, Varking said:

Absolutely not. Maybe he has that inconsistent dawg in em. Where he plays great against Caleb Williams and then has a few games where it looks like he doesn’t care. 

Yeah for some reason he just brings it then, it’s hilarious.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’ll agree with these two. Both of them didn’t want to just win the game, they wanted to destroy the other team. Run it up on them. 

How tf do you equate Corral and Cam lmao? Yes - Cam is and was a damn bulldog. But Corral?! Wtf did he ever do to put him on the same level as Cam, and above Young, Stroud etc?

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sure. Let me whip out my scientific arm strength meter. 😂

Believe what you want. But go back and watch those guys in their prime before you further delude yourself.

You're in love. That's cool. I remember my first crush. But you're not being rational or objective either.

I've watched this game. Indeed if you Google anyone of them and their arm strength, perhaps you'll stop deluding yourself. Neither Manning, Brady or Brees were known for their arm strength. Fancy that.