• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears close to trading to 2, then to 9 with Carolina moving up to 2: Houston felt comfortable staying at 2 because they are confident Carolina doesn’t take their guy.

Varking

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Insulting people now? When they fire back don’t start victim crying like you do.

It’s funny after you got called out about all the brand new Young accounts you start calling other poster alts. Projecting much? lol lmao 

I have tolerated you long enough. U are getting Frank treatment from this point on. Mike Tyson Smile GIF

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Houston certainly should try to trade with us.  We recently said we were no longer looking to trade down so they are in a tight spot.  Stroud did get better, but his first season it was NOT good.   I just think Stroud would really struggle in Houston. 

Houston needs us to take Stroud or they look like idiots.

I hope we take Bryce Young.

It feels like Huston has very limited pieces to help a young QB outside of Tunsil at LT. They need someone who can run around for 10 seconds, so it feels like Young or bust for them. Will they panic closer to the draft or not and make a move? That’s the question.

• Pie 2

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

I have tolerated you long enough. U are getting Frank treatment from this point on. Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Still responding? I thought you were done with us low IQ people? 
Either way I’m sure I’ll hear from one of your new accounts in a little bit.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Martin said:

It feels like Huston has very limited pieces to help a young QB outside of Tunsil at LT. They need someone who can run around for 10 seconds, so it feels like Young or bust for them. Will they panic closer to the draft or not and make a move? That’s the question.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

• Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I do think he will struggle early in Houston. They just can’t afford to keep waiting for another QB. Are they going to roll with Mills again? Whoever they draft they need to get some OL and weapons. 
I lean Stroud, but the more I read about Young the more I like him. I’ll be excited with either one.

I originally bought into the Stroud support here with the accuracy, arm, height/durability points.  Stroud is super-poised and accurate in the pocket.    Then I started watching every offensive snap you tube videos on both of them and I was sold on Young.

Young can be deadly sitting in the pocket, but he is  cunning and slippery with the pressure and I want that for us in our arsenal.  Some see his height as a disadvantage and in many ways it is.  But in some ways I think it can play to our favor.

Exciting times.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Martin said:

I think they have proven that they don't care how stupid they look.  They will sit, and take Anderson if we take Young.

• Pie 1