• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Klein on the recent Bryce “smoke”

ncfan

This is why we should not have moved up. Neither guy is going to provide the value you expect at the top of the heap. 

I mean, if they are having issues with Stroud? Then they moved up to take a point guard/qb without the arm strength, without experience under center, that has to go way back in that gun to throw 30 yards downfield, he needs a running start to get something on it. 
You’re gonna see. 

I bet the the defense in the NFC S are licking their chops. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

You have to ask yourself this question, if Bryce Young is the unmistakably better QB, why are the Texans cool with waiting and taking Stroud?  If Washington could have moved up to take Andrew Luck back in 2012, they would have done that with all their heart and soul.  Carolina would be an absolute fool to not take CJ Stroud.

Just now, Matthias said:

You have to ask yourself this question, if Bryce Young is the unmistakably better QB, why are the Texans cool with waiting and taking Stroud?  If Washington could have moved up to take Andrew Luck back in 2012, they would have done that with all their heart and soul.  Carolina would be an absolute fool to not take CJ Stroud.

There’s a good bit of smoke Houston could pass on a QB if it isn’t Bryce. Will be interesting!

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Matthias said:

And if the Texans don’t even take Stroud at 2

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

I ask myself why the Bears would keep Fields over these prospects. He hasn’t been like, encouraging. I guess we gave them so much they figured by next year they could get another 

Why did the Giants keep Daniel Jones over Justin Herbert and Tua?

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

And if the Texans don’t even take Stroud at 2

Then they really should have offered us a trade.  Unless they aren't very high on either QB.  If I'm sitting at 2 and I love one QB and don't want to draft the other at 2, I would at minimum call the team picking at 1 who is currently stating they haven't decided and asking what it would cost to move up one spot.  

On a side note I am getting tired of seeing this toe nail fungus ad at the bottom.  Well played Igo....

2 minutes ago, Matthias said:

I doubt they don't take Stroud if he is there, just like I doubt they wouldn't take Young.  My thing is, if Young is so special, why wouldn't they trade up for him?  

I mean they may would like too.

but if Bryce is our QB1, why would we trade off?

Edited by ncfan