• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

In a scenario where draft position wasnt a factor and i had to just choose between AR and Bryce. Im taking AR. 

If AR didn’t have horrible college tape didn’t take 3 years to earn a starting spot and actually achieved something playing football at any level I would take him..

32 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

If AR didn’t have horrible college tape didn’t take 3 years to earn a starting spot and actually achieved something playing football at any level I would take him..

Then i guess you wouldn't have took Josh Allen either. I get you think prospects are supposed to have fully defined college careers....but unfortunately it doesnt always work like that. 

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Then i guess you wouldn't have took Josh Allen either. I get you think prospects are supposed to have fully defined college careers....but unfortunately it doesnt always work like that. 

Josh Allen played more then 1 year in college.. And was the 3rd QB taken in the class.. 
So no i wouldn’t have taken him number 1 and neither did the Bills..

27 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Josh Allen played more then 1 year in college.. And was the 3rd QB taken in the class.. 
So no i wouldn’t have taken him number 1 and neither did the Bills..

Did i say take him number 1? I clearly said "if draft position wasnt a factor" it helps to read carefully for comprehension before you jump off the porch. 

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Did i say take him number 1? I clearly said "if draft position wasnt a factor" it helps to read carefully for comprehension before you jump off the porch. 

I made the porch boy!! And i choose to negate your caveat because that’s dumb.. When is position not a factor??

26 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I made the porch boy!! And i choose to negate your caveat because that’s dumb.. When is position not a factor??

When i threw out my own hypothetical i was pondering and thought what would i do if there was no draft factor involved. You get it now boy?? 

3 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Bs excuse.. You said stats were equal.. They are not.. Then comes the caveat to your statement.. Which is complete BS.. Even last season was better then anything Corral did.. And that was a down year for him with less weaponary surrounding him… smh

You want to overlook raw percentage in favor of attempts.

Statistically given the same attempts Corral would have better numbers. Corral is getting 1+ yards more per play.

If Corral is GARBAGE Youngster is porridge in the pot 9 days old.

You guys can't use inflated attempts to hype a sub par NFL product.  

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

When i threw out my own hypothetical i was pondering and thought what would i do if there was no draft factor involved. You get it now boy?? 

Hypothetically I want Pat Mahomes then since reality doesn’t matter son!!

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

You want to overlook raw percentage in favor of attempts.

Statistically given the same attempts Corral would have better numbers. Corral is getting 1+ yards more per play.

If Corral is GARBAGE Youngster is porridge in the pot 9 days old.

You guys can't use inflated attempts to hype a sub par NFL product.  

Woulda coulda shoulda..

Im tired of this new analytics where if this would have happened BS.. 

Reality Check

It didn’t happen… 

Corral  got hurt a lot which is another reason he isn’t close to Young.. 

No matter what mind gymnastics you do it will never convince a sane person that Corral numbers are even close to Young’s.. We have eyes we can read numbers..

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Woulda coulda shoulda..

Im tired of this new analytics where if this would have happened BS.. 

Reality Check

It didn’t happen… 

Corral  got hurt a lot which is another reason he isn’t close to Young.. 

No matter what mind gymnastics you do it will never convince a sane person that Corral numbers are even close to Young’s.. We have eyes we can read numbers..

Read the damn numbers then. I gave them to you.

If it takes you 40 shots in basketball to get 15pts and the player your guarding puts up 25 how good are you.

That same coach would have done better with Matt Corral getting him 1+ yd per pass play PLUS 4yrds per carry.

Numbers and logic destroy the Youngster Fhules gold.

Not a #1 pick. Sorry.

Edited by rippadonn
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Read the damn numbers then. I gave them to you.

If it takes you 40 shots in basketball to get 15pts and the player your guarding puts up 25 how good are you.

That same coach would have done better with Matt Corral getting him 1+ yd per pass play PLUS 4yrds per carry.

Numbers and logic destroy the Youngster Fhules gold.

Not a #1 pick. Sorry.

do you think the Heisman voters read the numbers