• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He steps over 48 who is far from a “big” guy as the argument was started. Then slides before the other guy can tackle him (because he knew better than to try to break his tackle). You are reeking of absolute desperation. Give it a rest…

Smh, you Brycers. He broke that tackle guy hit the ground looks up at Brady.

Listen, your boy is small, this is football. You'd put your accountant out on the field with his processing speed but no speed to get away from that 300lb lineman. Bryce has no upside. He is what he is, and he ain't still growing.

Go cry Bryce Baby

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Listen, your boy is small, this is football. You'd put your accountant out on the field with his processing speed but no speed to get away from that 300lb lineman. Bryce has no upside. He is what he is, and he ain't still growing.

Go cry Bryce Baby

Imma be honest with you, your arguments are weird because you’re clearly both a size bro and a “stats are life” person as you stated yesterday. 

But I’ve seen your posts in other threads where you support AR and Levis who are bigger but also have worse stats (way worse in AR’s case) than both Bryce and CJ…. So what side of the coin are you arguing for? Because you dismiss stats when it’s against who or what you want to push but use them to try and push whatever agenda you have against Bryce. It’s a flawed way to debate somebody who disagrees with you lol.

And again, you’re only equating upside with physical traits which is a flawed perspective. No quarterback coming out of college is a finished product, it doesn’t matter what size they are. They can always get better or even worse when they get in the league.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Go cry Bryce Baby

Sorry Bryce doesn't fit your image as the perfect QB. We don't judge players based on appearance. We judge them based on what they do on the field.

We have a coaching staff who believe this kid is the best QB in this draft. Instead of doubting him how about start supporting him...

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

I've noticed the "Bryce Young fans are intolerant" camp has been awfully quiet while their boy is in here going an absolute unhinged tirade.

I think people know that reason is out the window in this case and are just letting it be. There essentially is the Young supporters, the Stroud supporters, and Rippadonn is part of a third group. I’ve always admired his passion, but this is something completely different.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Martin said:

I think people know that reason is out the window in this case and are just letting it be. There essentially is the Young supporters, the Stroud supporters, and Rippadonn is part of a third group. I’ve always admired his passion, but this is something completely different.

He was a huge Kyle Trask supporter and is just upset Trask is in a QB competition with Baker to see who drives the Bucs bus to tanksville.

• Pie 1

vs. Vanderbilt
When I mentioned that I felt that there were two games that Bryce Young had put out better tape than he did during the Texas game, one of those games that I had in mind was the one against Vanderbilt. After watching the rust get knocked off in game one against Utah State and the disappointment of game three against Louisiana-Monroe, the game four tape vs. Vandy is almost like Young is atoning for those earlier games and showing scouts more of what makes him QB1. The Commodores tried to use soft zone coverage early on and to say that Bryce carved them up is an understatement. The deep ball was finding it's mark and everything looked like it was a full go. If you can't get passed the, "Well... it's Vandy" part, don't forget that they were 3-1 at this point and would later go on to defeat both Will Levis and Anthony Richardson. The play queued up below shows all of it on display: the arm strength, the accuracy, and how he calmly moves through his progressions.

4 hours ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Imma be honest with you, your arguments are weird because you’re clearly both a size bro and a “stats are life” person as you stated yesterday. 

But I’ve seen your posts in other threads where you support AR and Levis who are bigger but also have worse stats (way worse in AR’s case) than both Bryce and CJ…. So what side of the coin are you arguing for? Because you dismiss stats when it’s against who or what you want to push but use them to try and push whatever agenda you have against Bryce. It’s a flawed way to debate somebody who disagrees with you lol.

And again, you’re only equating upside with physical traits which is a flawed perspective. No quarterback coming out of college is a finished product, it doesn’t matter what size they are. They can always get better or even worse when they get in the league.

He's not a dual threat, THAT'S the new NFL. If you can't get yards on the ground these days your not playing the modern game. 

So if he doesn't provide rushing ability then what? He's just a 5'10" 185lb pocket scrambler.

I'm an evaluator not a Bryce Baby pooing everyone because"they hate Bryce", just the opposite I'm trying to save his life. NFL is vicious at times.

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sorry Bryce doesn't fit your image as the perfect QB. We don't judge players based on appearance. We judge them based on what they do on the field.

We have a coaching staff who believe this kid is the best QB in this draft. Instead of doubting him how about start supporting him...

This sounds sort of like a command. Many do support Young and also many don't want to be forced to support him until they are ready to.