• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But Bryce Young did good on a test...right??

The Bryce haters and size cowards say they cant wait to see the board when we end up picking Stroud. If its anything like we've got the last few days with the reaction to Bryce being the favorite, I dont blame them its going to be entertaining as hell.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Goat said:

Different test. Fields scored high in the AIQ test, not the S2.

He is listed on the S2 with Brees, Mahomes, Allen, and Burrow as mid 90s.  It's funny how people think he has issues processing yet this test is showing the opposite.  Levis is right there at 93 so maybe we shouldn't be so against him as well...

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

I mean.  The test isn’t 100 pct factor.  Just a piece of the pie.

But Haener is getting some rd 3 buzz.

Yeah I was reading his weaknesses... 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/sr-prospect/jake-haener-d9059b47-4403-4237-bcdf-b79d00a69c48/

Overall, if Haener were bigger and stronger we would be talking about a sure-fire top-10 pick, but unfortunately, he is not. With his lack of high-end traits, it’s hard to see Haener ever being a top starter at the next level, but with his natural ability as a passer and the competitive toughness he displays, I would not be shocked to see him develop into a low-level starter who you can win with if you surround him with a good team. I would not bet against this player

*He is 6'0" 207 BTW

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

The S2 scores are not the selling point for Bryce Young over CJ….the tape is. It’s as simple as that. I’m happy with either one but I’ll trust our great coaching staff with an extreme amount of NFL experience both playing and coaching over the huddle or TC collins on twitter 

• Pie 2

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

The S2 scores are not the selling point for Bryce Young over CJ….the tape is. It’s as simple as that. I’m happy with either one but I’ll trust our great coaching staff with an extreme amount of NFL experience both playing and coaching over the huddle or TC collins on twitter 

This tape?

or this one

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Exactly.  People are overhyping this S2 test.  You can't brag about Young acing it and ignore Fields/Levis doing well but having processing issues.  Tape is the king when looking at these players.  Young has elite tape.

2 minutes ago, poundaway said:

The Stroud Boys are going to whine an complain all the way to the draft.

The S2 is not the deciding factor.  The tape is.  Stroud has a 40% completion rate under pressure and is mostly a statue in the pocket. 

Stop spitting nonsense..

https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigStock8675/status/1638108163466485760

Fru6sWuWIAAUqM1.jpeg

Fru6sWsWwAAh6Ro.jpeg

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
  • Poo 1