• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On today's episode of Panthers Subliminals...

8 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I get it you like Bryce but he doesn't seperate himself enough to say he's going to be a top 5 qb from stroud who has less concerns..

I disagree, he separates pretty clearly for me on film, but if the staff thinks they can develop Stroud I’m all for it. I understand why others feel differently.

I just think an inability to handle pressure has ruined plenty of QBs and I don’t think it’s easily improved and would hate to see us have to deal with that when Bryce goes on to be special. 

But if the staff disagrees go get him and I’ll be all in and assume I’m wrong.

Edited by stan786
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

31 minutes ago, stan786 said:

How long does Bryce need to go uninjured for people to not say I told you so if he gets hurt? A season? Two? Or are you gonna be holding it in the chamber until it happens?

Its a waste of time.  They say the same thing over and over. 

Let me just say, if we take Stroud and HE gets hurt and Bryce doesn't,  there will be shlt storm too because the reason we took Stroud over Bryce's superior play was because of "durability" concerns, even though the analysis and our history clearly show that the bigger QB gets hurt more. 

I'm willing to bet Stroud gets hurt before Bryce simply because he is less slippery in the pocket.   

Edited by poundaway

Just now, poundaway said:

Its a waist of time.  The say the same thing over and over. 

Let me just say, if we take Stroud and HE gets hurt and Bryce doesn't,  there will be shlt storm too because the reason we took Stroud over Bryce's superior play was because of "durability" concerns, even though the analysis and our history clearly show that the bigger QB gets hurt more. 

I'm willing to bet Stroud gets hurt before Bryce simply because he is less slippery in the pocket.   

I just couldn’t care less about being right, end of the day I will be upset if the QB we draft is worse than the other ones. It’s universal. 

I love having favorites and discussing I just don’t get the “If we pick the QB I dislike and it goes bad there is going to be hell to pay specifically”

If this goes bad there is hell to pay regardless, we made the move and the results will define us for the next 5 years minimum.

• Beer 2