• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

8 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Looooollollll

His first answer was he haven't been in communication with Bryce

Yall are too much

Not with Bryce directly, that doesn't mean they didn't tell someone else who told Bryce.  

17 minutes ago, Growl said:

I know there’s some desperate people clinging to “as a rule we’ll always pick up the phone,” but if you actually watched him say it

they aren’t trading down. Their mind is made up.

14 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

@Growl you say their mind is made up..scott says it isn't who should we believe

Just now, Growl said:

Go outside

That's all you got? I am outside but it's crazy you telling me to go when you here just like me....

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Feels weird to type that after having Rhule as our HC doesn't it?

Yeah, it does 😕

Thankfully, he's busy elsewhere...

I was watching that with Lady Cowboy Fan. When Michael Cole said "He's gonna turn this program around", she responded with "Yeah, he sure turned the Panthers around".

(beaten to the punch In my own home) 😆

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

Not with Bryce directly, that doesn't mean they didn't tell someone else who told Bryce.  

I don't think they've told anybody because I don't think the pick is made yet. They've repeated multiple times that it isn't.

"Leaning" maybe, but nothing definitive.

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Yeah.  I thought  they might have an informal backchanel to his agent but then Fit essentially lied.

Someone just needs to ask his agent why he canceled the visits.

• Pie 2

Just now, poundaway said:

Yeah.  I thought  they might have an informal backchanel to his agent but then Fit essentially lied.

Someone just needs to ask his agent why he canceled the visits.

He will give a BS answer "We are comfortable with the feedback we received from teams as to where Young will be picked and didn't want to waste anyone else's time."  You know the usual...

Just now, ForJimmy said:

He will give a BS answer "We are comfortable with the feedback we received from teams as to where Young will be picked and didn't want to waste anyone else's time."  You know the usual...

Which, objectively speaking, is probably the truth.

Ya gotta figure he's going #1 or #2. What's the point?

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think they've told anybody because I don't think the pick is made yet. They've repeated multiple times that it isn't.

"Leaning" maybe, but nothing definitive.

they know. they've known for a while. like i said before, they've been doing due diligence and digging in to see if there is any real reason to not draft him or someone else who is a better option, but in their heads they've known. individually they've known but they just aren't saying for sure, but they said it's getting easier to tell what the other is thinking and they are on the same page.

people can deny this and tap the brakes on it all they want...but they know what they are doing and who they are picking.

• Pie 4