• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoff Thread(non canes)

Panthers Fan 69

That is crazy Nurse got suspended for game 5 for "instigating" a fight with all of the dirty poo the Golden Knights were doing. Meanwhile, I think Pieterangelo gets off scot-free for one of the biggest cheapshot slashes against one of the best players in the league.

If Nurse gets a 1 game suspension, that dirty prick deserves a minimum 10 game suspension. No place in the game for that - no physicality or big hit or anything - just a pussy move to try and break somebody's arm.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 hours ago, WelshPanther said:

One of the worst slashes I’ve ever seen, literally hacked his hands. Worse than Turbos but without the break it seems.

Canes v oilers final I think

The one against Turbo was dirty, but as least he was trying to make a "defensive" play (I use the term defensive loosely there). Pieterangelo's slash was against a top 5 player who didnt have the puck with full power coming downwards. Honestly might be the dirtiest slash I have ever seen live. I'm glad Draisaitl didn't get hurt

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

The one against Turbo was dirty, but as least he was trying to make a "defensive" play (I use the term defensive loosely there). Pieterangelo's slash was against a top 5 player who didnt have the puck with full power coming downwards. Honestly might be the dirtiest slash I have ever seen live. I'm glad Draisaitl didn't get hurt

I still can’t quite believe it happened as it was so bad. I can’t believe there are no repercussions.

If this Florida score holds, would the NHL start the Eastern Conference Finals earlier than Western Finals?

Very possible the West won't be decided until late into Tuesday, which means I can't see that series starting any earlier than Friday. 

12 minutes ago, JVic said:

If this Florida score holds, would the NHL start the Eastern Conference Finals earlier than Western Finals?

Very possible the West won't be decided until late into Tuesday, which means I can't see that series starting any earlier than Friday. 

I can’t remember what they did last year. If Florida wins tonight or Sunday I suspect we’ll start Wednesday.