• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Real Reason Bryce Being the Pick Scares Me - He'll be the Marvin Lewis of QB's

tukafan21

This post has everything... kudos, seriously. 

Comparing a quarterback with a linebacker? Check. Comparing a coach with an on field player? Check. Saying Stroud would be a better pick because he's easy to move off of if a flop? Check. 

Peak Huddle. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

42 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

And yet I get reprimanded but the people against him are being so passive aggressive. They are trying to publicly be decent about not wanting him but this is legit the 2011 Cam nonsense all over again. Just accept whoever the new QB is or go watch another team. Smh.

this is not nearly the same issue(s) it was as cam. nothing compares to the issues there were with cam. i'm not sure where you're basing that poo off of.  

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

This post has everything... kudos, seriously. 

Comparing a quarterback with a linebacker? Check. Comparing a coach with an on field player? Check. Saying Stroud would be a better pick because he's easy to move off of if a flop? Check. 

Peak Huddle. 

it's a  fuggin Eyore OP.

winnie the pooh love quotes GIF

1 minute ago, BriceYung9 said:

Premonition. They won’t escalate to that extent. Times have changed since then but draft day will have a lot of people speaking recklessly. Don’t deny it just be ready sugar tits.

wait...what? ok, i'm just going to ask. what are you implying that the issue is?

don't hint around. just say it so that everyone can see what you're meaning. 

2 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

How I see it there’s poo posters on both sides. The ones that are less direct and somewhat more emotionally smart about how they purvey things are getting away with constantly berating prospects and the people who are vouching for them. On draft day things will get worse and a message could’ve been sent prior. Half of the people who are being dicks about it are just pooing every post certain posters make and that’s just childish. Not trying to tell you how to moderate I’m just saying things will get funny in the next week and a half all because of what has been allowed to transpire prior. 

you're dancing around the issue. what makes you think it's going to be worse? what do you think is the singular issue that makes you think this is the same thing with Cam?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

How I see it there’s poo posters on both sides. The ones that are less direct and somewhat more emotionally smart about how they purvey things are getting away with constantly berating prospects and the people who are vouching for them. On draft day things will get worse and a message could’ve been sent prior. Half of the people who are being dicks about it are just pooing every post certain posters make and that’s just childish. Not trying to tell you how to moderate I’m just saying things will get funny in the next week and a half all because of what has been allowed to transpire prior. 

Stop being vague. Be clear. It’s okay. 

2 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

So, you don’t want him because you think he won’t be able to stay healthy? Yep super original and definitely needed it’s own thread.

Well at least it’s his opinion and not based on a tweet. I get up and open the huddle and realize I just should’ve skipped it and went on twitter, it’s a habit. I’m learning though and I can definitely live without the frustration.

9 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

I am being clear are the words I’m using too confusing? If you’re trying to bait or assume I’ m saying something then there might be some cleaning out of the closet necessary for you and those that think like you. 

You weren’t clear (until after I posted my comment). 

But comparing Young’s size issue, to the racially charged character assassination Cam received…well. 

That’s not analogous. 

You classify both as “bias”, but racial bias, and size bias seem slightly…just barely different to me.

Edited by Wundrbread33

21 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

You mean like you constantly pooing my posts for no reason? Troll.

F4E1D42E-6ED1-4B40-9604-2CD6ABD9709D.jpeg

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

Half of the people who are being dicks about it are just pooing every post certain posters make and that’s just childish. 

You mean like you've been doing?

This is the problem: Everything you're accusing others of define your own M.O.

• Beer 3

15 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

I am being clear are the words I’m using too confusing? If you’re trying to bait or assume I’ m saying something then there might be some cleaning out of the closet necessary for you and those that think like you. 

It’s kind of shocking you haven’t been banned for the constant race baiting.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1