• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

And the facts I presented say from a passer standpoint Stroud is better just look at the numbers..

I do agree with that.  I see Stroud as more of a sniper and Young the distributor point guard type that they mention.  Young is better off script and under pressure, and those are the facts also per numbers.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Because his defense didn't perform like the offense did. Kinda like when we had cam carrying us all those times the defense gave up points. But look at the strengths again very intelligent mobile smart, that's young. We saw what happened to rg3 right...just saying

Yeah Young’s defense sucked in his two losses as well. Especially the UT game. Why does Stroud get a pass there and Young doesn’t? Did you see what happened to Teddy Bridgewater’s knee? Pocket passers can get messed up pretty bad also. What about Alex Smith’s leg?

6 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

And the facts I presented say from a passer standpoint Stroud is better just look at the numbers..

Passing isn't the only thing that matters when playing QB. Stroud may be a better passer but Young is much more mobile and elusive in and out of the pocket. Stroud passing ability is his main trait. Young can both pass and run. He gives you more options in your offense.

Young has been the projected #1 pick since last year. Nothing has changed. I get your love for Stroud, but you need to start accepting the fact that the coaching staff likes Bryce Young as the pick.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Passing isn't the only thing that matters when playing QB. Stroud may be a better passer but Young is much more mobile and elusive in and out of the pocket. Stroud passing ability is his main trait. Young can both pass and run. He gives you more options in your offense.

Young has been the projected #1 pick since last year. Nothing has changed. I get your love for Stroud, but you need to start accepting the fact that the coaching staff likes Bryce Young as the pick.

Stroud isn't elusive at all right, shall I post visual evidence to debunk your theory?