• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So it was just a coincidence?

RG3 is the same height and weight as Mahomes and Rodgers. Are they too small to draft because they might get injured? RG3 is bigger than Caleb Williams. Would you not want him either?

• Flames 1

15 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

RG3's injuries were not contact injuries... how did moving a pocket and being mobile cause that? 

Rodgers and Mahomes are RG3’s size and yes they move around in the pocket. Hell they will run for a first if needed. It’s complete nonsense. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

its bc 72% of the QBs in the league have small frames. Makes sense now.

I don’t about that…again Cam Newton had a huge frame.  Bottom line the NFL is a brutal sport and size matters but so does style of play.  I would bet Richardson will get hurt more than Young.  He will be running more and taking big shots

5 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Screenshot_20230419_200744_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230419_200801_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230419_200816_Chrome.jpg

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/nfl-combine-robert-griffin-iii-measures-6-feet-2-3--8-inches-tall/2012/02/24/gIQApSrqXR_blog.html

The official combine measurements are 

The Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback measured 6 feet, 2 3 / 8 inches at the NFL Scouting Combine this morning. He weighed in at 223 pounds.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/nfl-combine-robert-griffin-iii-measures-6-feet-2-3--8-inches-tall/2012/02/24/gIQApSrqXR_blog.html

The official combine measurements are 

The Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback measured 6 feet, 2 3 / 8 inches at the NFL Scouting Combine this morning. He weighed in at 223 pounds.

Full House Ok GIF

4 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Dude he said they were the same weight I showed him they weren't why are you so aggy 

He weighed 223 at the combine when he was drafted. That’s when they were concerned about his frame. I can post a picture showing Young at 6’ 205. Official measurements were what I was using.