• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

So if a QB is successful, it must be his supporting cast? Whatever happened to raise the talent around you? 

I guess I should have figured it would be the same ol same ol. CJ has talent around him in a QB freindly system. Bryce did it all on his own. 

God forbid we take Bryce. He'd better walk on water. Cuz it's the only way he lasts until that second contract. 

No

But if watch the A22.  When that top supporting cast doesn’t play to that top level.  He’s struggled

• Poo 1

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're not beating anything? 😂

Every post you make is knocking Young and touting Stroud.

Get it out of your system between now and Thursday because you won't be detailing every thread with Stroud hugging after the draft.

Just because I show examples to show that some of the assumptions aren't true doesn't mean I knock anyone. It's just the internet.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Just because I show examples to show that some of the assumptions aren't true doesn't mean I knock anyone. It's just the internet.

"It's just the internet"? The heck you say. There's a war going on out here don'tcha know? 

When Bryce leaves the pocket he leaves half the field behind. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's just that your shtick is one dimensional. Tout Stroud and/or knock Young. Every. Single. Post.

Now see. This is what's wrong with this place. People say anything they want. Doesn't matter if it's true.

Goat shows Tweets that don't diminish Young. It's just he shows so many, you lose track.

6 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Ok you right, whatever lol. I think I remember you knocking young a few posts as well but go on. Like I said it's the internet who gives af.

It's just when it's every single post and it's all you do in every thread... good grief. Get it out of your system by Thursday. Fair warning.