• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Say..the S2 scores that were leaked aren't accurate

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We are picking Young.  And when that pick comes in, please start a thread about the new team you are going to root for, because I doubt people want to deal with you every time our QB gets hit or has a turnover over the next decade.  Your obsession with name-calling and Young bashing is borderline.  Perhaps we will understand more when Netflix completes their documentary on you.

The fug are you talking about..you seriously need to get off my sack bruh.

• Poo 3

5 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't even know what to believe anymore. It's lying season. 

Those scores could have been leaked so he could fall to a team outside the top 10.

They could be legit but the S2 owner is doing damage control for a potential top 2 pick who took a massive hit after doing poorly on their cognitive test so other future players will pay to take it next season. 

All I know is we're taking Young at 1 and all your attempts at saying we're taking Stroud are futile. 

Did I mention any of the above in the op or did I just open a thread to inform about misleading reports...I swear yall be reaching too hard

• Poo 2

14 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

He didn't say that the 18% wasn't accurate....if anything he just damned CJ even more, because that 18% score came when he was tired, hungry, didn't want to do it, late at night, a bunch of other excuses. How will CJ be able to process information during the 4th quarter of a night game? I don't know, but it still seems very bad for CJ. This coming from a CJ fan and would have been happy if he was the pick.

Also what is "significantly higher the second time" from 18%? I mean 52% is significantly higher.

Its obvious he's talking about STROUD with this. Otherwise he wouldn't care because the entire S2 controversy has been in the context of Stroud plummeting on draft boards.

• Pie 2

S2 guy: “The LIST of scores that I have seen, TWO of the those scores are not accurate…somebody could have gotten a list of very early scores…one of the athletes on that particular list I know had a difficult time making his way to the all star game.”

2023 East-West Shrine Bowl QBs (college football’s “all-star game”):

Tanner Morgan, Aidan O’Connell, Tim DeMorat, Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Tommy DeVito, Chase Brice

NO CJ Stroud.

So, TWO inaccurate scores, the only one he gives any hint on who it is is NOT CJ Stroud. He mentions the LIST of scores HE has seen. We don’t know what that list is. The list of scores from McGinn’s article does not include any of those players at the east-west shrine game 

Goat boy: “Final Say…the S2 scores that were leaked aren’t accurate”

He thinks you’re too dumb to actually listen to what is said.

There have been few in huddle history who have deserved to have their thread making privileges revoked as much as this guy.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, WUnderhill said:

S2 guy: “The LIST of scores that I have seen, TWO of the those scores are not accurate…somebody could have gotten a list of very early scores…one of the athletes on that particular list I know had a difficult time making his way to the all star game.”

Tanner Morgan, Aidan O’Connell, Tim DeMorat, Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Tommy DeVito, Chase Brice

NO CJ Stroud.

So, TWO inaccurate scores, the only one he gives any hint on who it is is NOT CJ Stroud. He mentions the LIST of scores HE has seen. We don’t know what that list is. The list of scores from McGinn’s article does not include any of those players at the east-west shrine game 

There have been few in huddle history who have deserved to have their thread making privileges revoked as much as this guy.

Again I mentioned no name so take it as you will. Idc tbh if this thread isn't for you there are plenty for you to contribute. Have a good day

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

NO CJ Stroud.

Isnt Senior Bowl also an allstar game?

Hendon Hooker with 46% attended that one. He seems to have climbed during the draft process, but with that score, my guess, he wouldn't. So that might be his old score...

My speculation.

• Pie 1