• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we grab both Youngs?

jb2288

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Worth noting we don't have a 1st until 25.

Correct which is why I was saying 39 and next years third. I would not give up a first for him even if we had it as I imagine that will be in the 14-18 range for us next year if we did have one. 

Chase Young is a few years away from being a bigger disappointment than Clowney. I had a feeling the kid wouldn't be as good as advertised. 3 generational talents on the DL at OSU in a 3 year span, naw can't see it, someone was bound to not translate. 

13 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

They're a poverty franchise and do dumb stuff regularly. 

That's always the answer until Snyder officially sells the team. 

Yeah I heard the same reasoning behind the Sam Darnold trade. Forgive me if I'm skeptical. Ron Rivera selected him so he knows what's up. You don't balk on a 1st round option without a good reason. 

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Yeah I heard the same reasoning behind the Sam Darnold trade. Forgive me if I'm skeptical. Ron Rivera selected him so he knows what's up. You don't balk on a 1st round option without a good reason. 

Well with Matt Rhule at the helm WE were the poverty franchise that did dumb things, so that reasoning still tracks. 

• Beer 1