• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

You think we know more about S&C than Alabama? I know we don't.

Embrace it - he's a short QB with a small frame. Live with the decision and stop trying to pile weight onto a frame that can't handle it. 

I think the team made a huge investment. At this level it is much more a business than in Bama. You think anyone that will likely invest hundreds of millions of dollars into this player (if he makes it that long to sign his future contract after rookie deal is up) cares if his "frame" can handle more weight and make his even just slightly less injury prone? 

36 minutes ago, Mega Pint of Wine said:

I think the team made a huge investment. At this level it is much more a business than in Bama. You think anyone that will likely invest hundreds of millions of dollars into this player (if he makes it that long to sign his future contract after rookie deal is up) cares if his "frame" can handle more weight and make his even just slightly less injury prone? 

They don't have a choice his body will only put on so much. Bro's naturally slim all the bojangles in the world ain't getting him to 230. 

But yeah, assuming he does put weight on easily at some point you have to consider the trade off in speed. If an extra twenty pounds takes away his mobility I don't want it.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I think the team got a really good QB that was the best in college football. Hopefully, Young leads the team to what every fan wants, back to back winning seasons(finally) and a superbowl win or two.

They got the best College QB. I sincerely doubt they got the best NFL QB.

• Poo 4