• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mocking Day 2 picks 32-39 with no trades

MHS831

42 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

32. Pittsburgh:  Joey Porter, CB  Penn State:  Fills a need and makes too much sense.
33. Arizona:  Keion White, DE, Georgia Tech:  White fills the biggest need at any position in the NFL with a 4-3 DE pass rusher
34. Detroit: Michael Mayer, TE Notre Dame:  TE is a need, and Mayer is too good to pass up.
35. Indianapolis:  Brian Branch, CB/S Alabama:  Colts have need at both CB and S--Branch is both.  Could go OG here.
36. Los Angeles Rams:  Jalin Hyatt, WR, Tennessee: Stafford needs a WR and they are not deep in this draft  Mingo a possibility here as well.
37. Seattle: BJ Ojulari, OLB/Edge, LSU:  Seattle switched to a 3-4 base last year, and need an edge.  
38. Las Vegas: Will Levis, QB, Kentucky: They could go CB or G here, but Levis is a tremendous value and a long term need.  Raiders love players with a chip on their shoulders.
39. Carolina:  Trade back.  You have the top 2 Guards on the board (Torrence and Aliva), OLB/Edges Hall and Sanders, TE Washington, CBs Brents, Ringo, and Turner, and an OT I really like, Bergeron from Syracuse.  UNC WR Downs is sitting right there--waiting to drive down 85 to play for the Black and Blue.   That is 10 players, so I would move back to 48-50 if I could, then move up to about 60 to get a second day-2 player.  But that is just me--I live on the edge.

Nice work but someone we like will be there at 39 and we will take him 

no trade back we take CB Cam Smith 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, GOAT said:

have a feeling the Rams are going to shock everyone and take Levis to sit behind Stafford until he's ready.

It surprised me that Kentucky QB Will Levis didn't come off the board in the 1st round. 

My guess is Levis will probably be selected fairly quickly in the 2nd round.

59 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

32. Pittsburgh:  Joey Porter, CB  Penn State:  Fills a need and makes too much sense.
33. Arizona:  Keion White, DE, Georgia Tech:  White fills the biggest need at any position in the NFL with a 4-3 DE pass rusher
34. Detroit: Michael Mayer, TE Notre Dame:  TE is a need, and Mayer is too good to pass up.
35. Indianapolis:  Brian Branch, CB/S Alabama:  Colts have need at both CB and S--Branch is both.  Could go OG here.
36. Los Angeles Rams:  Jalin Hyatt, WR, Tennessee: Stafford needs a WR and they are not deep in this draft  Mingo a possibility here as well.
37. Seattle: BJ Ojulari, OLB/Edge, LSU:  Seattle switched to a 3-4 base last year, and need an edge.  
38. Las Vegas: Will Levis, QB, Kentucky: They could go CB or G here, but Levis is a tremendous value and a long term need.  Raiders love players with a chip on their shoulders.
39. Carolina:  Trade back.  You have the top 2 Guards on the board (Torrence and Aliva), OLB/Edges Hall and Sanders, TE Washington, CBs Brents, Ringo, and Turner, and an OT I really like, Bergeron from Syracuse.  UNC WR Downs is sitting right there--waiting to drive down 85 to play for the Black and Blue.   That is 10 players, so I would move back to 48-50 if I could, then move up to about 60 to get a second day-2 player.  But that is just me--I live on the edge.

There is a lot of talent in that group, so trading back and would probably be the smart move if the Panthers can find an interested trade partner.

(" 39. Carolina:  Trade back.  You have the top 2 Guards on the board (Torrence and Aliva), OLB/Edges Hall and Sanders, TE Washington, CBs Brents, Ringo, and Turner, and an OT I really like, Bergeron from Syracuse.  UNC WR Downs is sitting right there--waiting to drive down 85 to play for the Black and Blue.   That is 10 players, so I would move back to 48-50 if I could, then move up to about 60 to get a second day-2 player.  But that is just me--I live on the edge.")

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Sanders is a hybrid LB we have too many on our roster already with Luvu YGM Hynes Chinn 

I wouldn’t adjust the draft based on any of those guys. YGM is more of a hybrid trash can so far in his career if he got cut would anybody even pick him up? Sanders is 6’4 and will add more weight to his frame. Once he gets up to 250+ I see a Clay Matthews type player being great in coverage, rushing the passer, and run stopping.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Nice work but someone we like will be there at 39 and we will take him 

no trade back we take CB Cam Smith 

We shall see.   SO much depends on the Draft sites you read and trust--I hear people pimping players that I have 4-5th round on--it is based on what we read, and crackheads can write this stuff-we prove that every day