• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Draft - Day 3

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

Hoping one of Rush, Tice or Kuntz is there at 145.

Pumped about the Zavala selection.

I'd like a pass catching TE, but would be happy with a tackle, center, or even another guard. Anything else wouldn't be as good to me. That said, Fitt probably tries to trade back and get another pick or two.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Hoping one of Rush, Tice or Kuntz is there at 145.

Pumped about the Zavala selection.

I would be happy with Terrell Smith CB Minnesota as well.

I think the last pick will be CB--unless we trade back for more picks

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Can't wait to see if our draft is over or if Fitterer has another trade left in him. I'm leaning towards the former. This class has felt incredibly deblierate: franchise QB, WR to grow with him that knocked out the team visit, edge rusher that our new DC said "go get," and a guard to play next to Icky so that Christensen can take his time coming back from injury. Brady could end up being the swing guy until it's time to take over at RT for Moton (unless the team looks for higher upside there, of course).

Either way... this draft looks like it was meant to provide stability for Bryce Young. He's going to have Ekwonu, Zavala, and Bozeman blocking for him for the next 3 seasons. He's going to have Mingo. They're going to go find him a TE next season if Hayden Hurst or Tommy Tremble don't breakout this season. Thomas Brown might get the Bienemy treatment for a season or two, so he'll be around for a minute until teams figure out how brilliant he is.

I'm already accepting that Brown and Evero are going to be head coaches in the next 2 - 4 seasons if this team ends up being successful quickly. 

• Pie 1

CB seems to be the biggest need, but a TE could be a need next year so take one to develop why not.

Wouldn't mind Kenny McIntosh, RB from Georgia. Good blocker and can catch the ball. But don't know if a RB really is a need... maybe if Sanders aren't a good blocker (I have no idea about his blocking ability).

Edit: safety as last pick. I'm happy with that. 

Edited by kass
Pick is in