• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official UDFA thread

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

UDFA RBs happen more these days. Interested to see how close People’s stacks up to Blacksheer

Black sheer is a scat back People is a power back with speed.. Jmo they can make a nice community backfield.:

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Was hoping to see a TE being picked up by the Panthers.  Hopefully it isn't too late.

As much as I would love a TE, why would we need one? They will probably just end up on the practice squad and if they are any good they will get picked up by another team. We have Hurst, Thomas and Tremble. Those guys would have to get cut which is highly unlikely. We also have Ricci and Sullivan who have experience who would battle for the 4th spot (if we keep 4 te). Not drafting a te might actually be a smart thing after all. Wait until Ian Thomas contract expires, also by then we should know if Tremble is worth keeping or moving on from. So we could draft replacements then. Also TE is a position that usually takes time for a player to develop. Even your monster TEs didn’t start out with 800 yard seasons.  

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I agree add peoples to that list thoe..

He has an injury history, but he is that bigger back we need.  I agree.  Love to replace Hubbard--not a fan

This makes me wonder if not having a sixth or seventh rounder gave us enough time to call these players--maybe it is a better strategy than drafting in the sixth and seventh.  Redmond was signed a few minutes after the draft---that was a done deal when pick 259 was announced.  I also figured that we would sign Leota--from Asheville, visited the Panthers, there is a real chance to make the roster here.

Edited by MHS831