• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Bryce is as good as most think..

WOW!!

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

I’m not sure we’ll dominate for five years. The NFL is set up so that everyone is .500 and it’s hard to be consistently good, that’s why very few teams are.

If we have a top QB and the rest of the division doesn’t.. Well it is what it is right??

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

We aren’t sure he can see far enough over the line yet.  Let’s see him play a few meaningful games before we start pounding our chests. 

Okay .. Again the topic says “if” that word kinda adds the caveat in the opinion…

And I’ll pound my chest anytime I want to…

KEEP POUNDING!!!

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

You watch his career highlights and watch what happens after he gets the ball out.....he take big hits, just like everyone else. That very first play where the snap is bad, he gets that ball out and takes a headshot.

The last week or two, that's what I've been focusing on, him getting hit after he gets the ball out and he gets hit just like every other QB and just as hard as every QB.

And you know what?

He gets up.

Every. Damn. Time.

And you know what he does every time gets back up?

He makes magic happen. Again.

Y'all act like he's some fragile piece of glass, but if he was, he would have already been broken.

He's tough and he's as durable as any other QB coming into the league. He's got the same capacity to get injured as any other QB, no more or less.

I'm just not going to worry about it. I'm just going to sit back every week and watch him work his juju and enjoy the wins.

That hit at 8:08 in OP's video against Florida was vicious. Free blitzer with a clear shot at Bryce and just cleans him straight in the chest. What does Bryce do? He stands in there, takes the hit, delivers a strike, gets right back up, and then finishes the drive with a TD. There's not many BIG QBs that could do that sequence. Just sayin.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

That hit at 8:08 in OP's video against Florida was vicious. Free blitzer with a clear shot at Bryce and just cleans him straight in the chest. What does Bryce do? He stands in there, takes the hit, delivers a strike, gets right back up, and then finishes the drive with a TD. There's not many BIG QBs that could do that sequence. Just sayin.

and how many of those do you think he can take in a game, season or career? 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

my gut says the falcons could be really dangerous if ridder is even somewhat competent

I don’t.. There defense is built on a old foundation and I think losing Peves as DC is going to hurt.. If they got Lamar then they would be a problem.. I have no faith that Ridder is anything other then a below avg QB from a bad QB draft that their staff likes for some reason.. And it will cost them.. Plus they are basing their offense on being the best running game ?? hahahaha this is a great passing league and they maybe have 2 pass catchers that might be good?? Yeah nah I’m good ATlanta sucks!!

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

and how many of those do you think he can take in a game, season or career? 

As many or as few as anyone else.

Until it's a demonstrable problem it's not a problem. Not anymore than it is for any other QB.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

As many or as few as anyone else.

Until it's a demonstrable problem it's not a problem. Not anymore than it is for any other QB.

Exactly.. Everybody gets hit hopefully building the Oline lesson the hits he has to take..

56 minutes ago, ickmule said:

We aren’t sure he can see far enough over the line yet.  Let’s see him play a few meaningful games before we start pounding our chests. 

His Alabama OL wasn’t any smaller than a NFL OL. Vision won’t be his issue.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My gut tells me fug the Falcons. They have everything but a QB. Until they fix that position we beating dat ass!

Why do ppl think their defense will be good because they added some old vets and over paid a safety??