• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on 4 man rush

Jackie Lee

5 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Did he bulk up to 6'3" from some other height?

I'd love to bulk up to 6'3"

Haha, not me brother.  At least I don't think so...had to fly a lot back in the day, man being somewhat tall is an issue, being over 6'3 would be downright painful.

Loved him at Ole Miss. He was a track star in highschool:

Haynes won the high jump, placed second in the 100 meters, and took fourth in the long jump, capping a sterling season in style at Friday's Class 1A track and field state championship at the University of North Florida.

Haynes won the high jump, placed second in the 100 meters, and took fourth in the long jump, capping a sterling season in style at Friday's Class 1A track and field state championship at the University of North Florida.

On 5/5/2023 at 7:48 AM, 1of10Charnatives said:

Did he bulk up to 6'3" from some other height?

I'd love to bulk up to 6'3"

They sell pills that supposedly put length on someone's johnson so they should have a pill or two out there that would put height on someone's body to "bulk them up" a bit I suppose.

20 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Haha, not me brother.  At least I don't think so...had to fly a lot back in the day, man being somewhat tall is an issue, being over 6'3 would be downright painful.

I’m 6’5”. It sucks for flying and cars. On the plus side, I can reach the top shelf easily.