• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 4 Rd 2 7pm

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Take away the first period of last game and it was a 5-4 game for New Jersey but they got a poo ton of PP time which included a 5 on 3.

If we get out of this period 1-0 or better and stay out of the box for the rest of the game then we’ll be fine.

I would be happy down 0-1 to end this period. I would be more happy tied 1-1

im hoping it’s our engine is just heating up. Sometimes it takes us a bit to get going. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Stop ruining the vibe of this board dude coming in here pooping people. Go somewhere else with that 

Yeah I’m with you. It’s a board. Instant reactions are what we do best. This guy needs to relax. Doesn't post here all year and shows up stirring up poo. This ain’t the panthers forum. 

7 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

they are destroying us in the nerutral zone dude 

Think this is the key here, need to make an adjustment in gapping up better. NJ is cruising through the neutral zone without any resistance. Would like to see someone lay a hit to send a message that you aren’t just going to skate through the neutral zone unabated.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1