• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 5 Round 2 7pm

8 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Gotta say I think chatty is due. Who ever we play he’s gonna bring it. 

He may not be an offensive threat like Burns or Skjei, he has had an outstanding defensive post-season. In the 11 games played so far, you'd be hard-pressed to see 5-6 mistakes those entire games. And he's not missing any ice time. He's flat even for the NJ series, but a +23 for the regular season.

Leaps and bounds of progress from last year. Oh, yeah, his 27th birthday is next Tuesday.

1 hour ago, CCFN said:

Sure am going to miss “Jack Hughes is skating, Jack Hughes likes ice cream, Jack Hughes is on the ice, Jack Hughes….”  You get the idea. 

Unfortunately, the next series, regardless of who it is- Florida or Toronto- will be more of the same. Auston Mathews, Barkov or Tkachuk, take your pick. ESPN, TNT or TBS will be slobbering all over these guys as well.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

He may not be an offensive threat like Burns or Skjei, he has had an outstanding defensive post-season. In the 11 games played so far, you'd be hard-pressed to see 5-6 mistakes those entire games. And he's not missing any ice time. He's flat even for the NJ series, but a +23 for the regular season.

Leaps and bounds of progress from last year. Oh, yeah, his 27th birthday is next Tuesday.

Priority numbero uno in the off-season, re-sign this man asap.

26 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Priority numbero uno in the off-season, re-sign this man asap.

He's signed thru next year, but extending him now to get him at a reduced price and save some cap room for the 24-25 season when a bunch of forwards will be UFAs would be nice. But there is a lot of cap room to be created without having to make tough decisions.

I think unless they have someone in Chicago ready to start on the blue line next season, signing Ghost becomes a necessity as well. I'm not thrilled with Max LaJoie, Coghlan is an RFA and DeHaan is a UFA and neither of them will be resigned.

Burns-Slavin; Skjei-Pesce; Chatty-Ghost. Bring up a couple guys and sign a UFA. 

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Man the sportsnet winning minutes is way way better than the ESPN version. 

I watch the Canadian feeds of the games instead of anything ESPN/TNT/American based.  Much better commentary and balanced.

I don't know if that applies if it's a Canadian team playing against a US team, but so much better than those imbeciles at ESPN/TNT etc.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I watch the Canadian feeds of the games instead of anything ESPN/TNT/American based.  Much better commentary and balanced.

I don't know if that applies if it's a Canadian team playing against a US team, but so much better than those imbeciles at ESPN/TNT etc.

Oh if its Toronto or Edmenton , it will be biased has hell

• Pie 1