• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which away games do you plan on attending....

TheBigKat

Closing in on seeing a fair amount of these stadiums but this year the boys picked:

SEA- I have been there before when Cam and Co played against them in the playoffs, that damn KAM Chancellor ended our night. This will be the first time the littlecats go with me

CHI- first time at Soldier field, wanted to see it before the stadium gets replaced with some suburban metropolis. Should be a VERY fun Thursday night matchup. 

Jacksonville- Taking the RV South and enjoying warmer weather in St. Augustine FL, haven't been to the Jags stadium but wanted to see it before they inevitably become a full time London team. Will make a end of year holiday trip with the kids at the RV resort

Notable miss- LIONS, wanted to go to that game badly, should be a fun matchup and I was in that Stadium when it was relatively new, went there when it was PITT/SEA with friends

other than Lions game, we've been to every other away games stadium to attend a Panthers game so this is really getting to be a kinda neat fulfillment with the kids as they've gotten older, I am starting to feel like an old man

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, w280sax said:

I might go to Atlanta for the opener.  The chance to see Bryce and all the other new guys for the first time might be alluring for me.

That stadium might be the worst ‘new stadium’ I’ve ever seen. But the draw is hard to resist as it’s opening game

• Flames 1

I was thinking about the same thing with Chicago.  I've been there before but I was so young I don't remember it.

I've been planning to do Nashville this year for the past 2 years.  I kind of hate that they dropped it on the Sunday after Thanksgiving because it was going to be a whole vacation in Nashville kind of thing.  But now the traffic and price of hotels will be even worse.  It could make me change to Chicago.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, panfanman said:

I was thinking about the same thing with Chicago.  I've been there before but I was so young I don't remember it.

I've been planning to do Nashville this year for the past 2 years.  I kind of hate that they dropped it on the Sunday after Thanksgiving because it was going to be a whole vacation in Nashville kind of thing.  But now the traffic and price of hotels will be even worse.  It could make me change to Chicago.

CHI will have a great storyline game as which team is faring better given the trade for #1, primetime game, cheap flight from CLT to CHI.... I look forward to that game

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Closing in on seeing a fair amount of these stadiums but this year the boys picked:

SEA- I have been there before when Cam and Co played against them in the playoffs, that damn KAM Chancellor ended our night. This will be the first time the littlecats go with me

CHI- first time at Soldier field, wanted to see it before the stadium gets replaced with some suburban metropolis. Should be a VERY fun Thursday night matchup. 

Jacksonville- Taking the RV South and enjoying warmer weather in St. Augustine FL, haven't been to the Jags stadium but wanted to see it before they inevitably become a full time London team. Will make a end of year holiday trip with the kids at the RV resort

Notable miss- LIONS, wanted to go to that game badly, should be a fun matchup and I was in that Stadium when it was relatively new, went there when it was PITT/SEA with friends

other than Lions game, we've been to every other away games stadium to attend a Panthers game so this is really getting to be a kinda neat fulfillment with the kids as they've gotten older, I am starting to feel like an old man

I rem you and I had a talk in cincy about how you guys do away games.

I'm looking at Jacksonville,tampa,new Orleans, ATL (closest to my house) , Detroit.

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Seattle for sure that will be my vacation game. I will probably catch 2 more towards the end of the season.

my boys are really stoked on that one, I got us an Airbnb right on Pike St to be in the middle of it all

• Pie 1