• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I watched Miller in the UNC game and he looked like high schooler against Leaky Black. Not sure if he even scored 10 points and it went to 4OT and Bama won because of the officiating. 

Well we know how UNC has been playing!!! Well I am trying to be positive!! Jordan leaving is final mark if this turns into failure 

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You are quoting Miles talking to Davis… Please actually read the case. Those were not texts sent to Miller.

There, Miles, according to investigators, told Davis: "The heat is in the hat," and "There's one in the head," referring to the gun being present and loaded. It is unclear if Miller knew the gun was in his vehicle, and both Alabama athletic director Greg Byrne and Miller's attorney maintain that Miller's arrival at the scene came after the first text requesting a ride. Miller, according to both his attorney and Byrne, was already en route when Miles texted Miller again asking to bring him his gun.

I didn't say they were sent to Miller did I? You can't even read correctly. You probably are going to tell me there is no way Miller heard them talking even though the dash cam in his car picked it up because one of his eardrums doesn't move correctly or some poo. 

Edited by Cam Lawter

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You are quoting Miles talking to Davis… Please actually read the case. Those were not texts sent to Miller.

There, Miles, according to investigators, told Davis: "The heat is in the hat," and "There's one in the head," referring to the gun being present and loaded. It is unclear if Miller knew the gun was in his vehicle, and both Alabama athletic director Greg Byrne and Miller's attorney maintain that Miller's arrival at the scene came after the first text requesting a ride. Miller, according to both his attorney and Byrne, was already en route when Miles texted Miller again asking to bring him his gun.

Like I told the other guy ignore the nonsense. Half these people here just to be toxic. Too lazy to actually read up on the case. 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Can we create a separate thread for the murder case. Some of us are here for basketball.

It was a horrible situation and may the victim rest in piece but this thread is for the draft not cold case files.

Exactly. Ruined my night I was expecting basketball talk not Forensic Files 2.0

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I watched Miller in the UNC game and he looked like high schooler against Leaky Black. Not sure if he even scored 10 points and it went to 4OT and Bama won because of the officiating. 

This is a serious concern…no question.  He disappeared for games last season.  Hard to understand but that is a fact