• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Game 3 ECF 8pm

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Ok I am over this poo. Unleash Aho with TT. 

I think we need to put our top players together. We are trying to spread all our talent over 3 lines. Put the best three together and scrap the remaining lines together, everyone on the team will fight every play. Give us the best chance to net one.

We have to put our best chance on the ice all at once.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Bob isn't always this level of good because no goalie is. Cam Ward NEVER maintained his Conn Smythe performance levels but nobody doubts he was an absolute monster in net.

Yall best stop pretending Bob is just another goalie. Dude is different and always has been.

Facts, casuals don’t realize that he has a career .929 save% against the Canes over his entire career.

Bob has played the Canes in a similar fashion that Lundqvist played the Canes… that being very well.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Your not doing any work… you have no one to choose from cause none of the guys have made a difference.

Florida didn’t even pick anyone up and look where they are. It probably helps that they have a healthy roster but according to you that doesn’t matter…

And what are Aho or Necas doing?

Like I said, I think Rod would get the best out of whoever we brought in. Any little help would be great right now. Someone that can score. The silence from our current guys worried me the worse and its happening again.

Just now, TheMaulClaw said:

The Canes need to do what they always neglect doing.  They need to get dirty.  It always cost us.  Fundamentals age great, but we have go to agitate. We're always reactionary to that stuff.

This.

Svech brought this, and Patches could (less so now in his age, but still). They were the balance to Aho and Turbo slicing teams up and the physicality of those guys allowed our scorers to be able to get ice for good chances.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The Canes need to do what they always neglect doing.  They need to get dirty.  It always cost us.  Fundamentals are great, but we have go to agitate. We're always reactionary to that stuff.

Yep, its always frustrating. We seem to get knocked and taking it instead of dishing some out.

Just now, KillerKat said:

And what are Aho or Necas doing?

Like I said, I think Rod would get the best out of whoever we brought in. Any little help would be great right now. Someone that can score. The silence from our current guys worried me the worse and it’s happening again.

Were you worried when we were scoring six goals a game last series and Aho was leading the team?

Call a spade a spade and realize that we are getting goalied, it happens. It happened to Pasta, Marchand, Matthews, Tavares, etc. and it’s happening to us. Tough poo.

This is why Waddell said the playoffs are a crap shoot because all it takes is a team like Florida sneaking in to the playoffs and getting elite goaltending.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Darkseid89 said:

I think we need to put our top players together. We are trying to spread all our talent over 3 lines. Put the best three together and scrap the remaining lines together, everyone on the team will fight every play. Give us the best chance to net one.

We have to put our best chance on the ice all at once.

Florida will migitgate. Give Aho his feed, he will produce. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Were you worried when we were scoring six goals a game last series and Aho was leading the team?

Call a spade a spade and realize that we are getting goalied, it happens. It happened to Pasta, Marchand, Matthews, Tavares, etc. and it’s happening to us. Tough poo.

This is why Waddell said the playoffs are a crap shoot because all it takes is a team like Florida sneaking in to the playoffs and getting elite goaltending.

Yet with all the posts we`ve hit, if those were in the net we would be leading the series.

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Florida will migitgate. Give Aho his feed, he will produce. 

Aho has been a monster tonight. He could have easily had a hat trick with lesser goalie play. I agree. Feed the man and he will score. 

Also, I truly believe if we can steal this game we can flip the Mo in the series. 

• Pie 1