• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF Game 4

Just now, Harbingers said:

Also, it’s clear the only two players playing on our team is burns and Aho.(Fasty not included. That dude never quits).

Slavin has been great in the playoffs. I think several of our players have shown effort also (Marty, Fast, Mac, Jarvis).

The problem is who is a go-to scorer on lines 2-4 outside of Necas (who disappears in the playoffs). 

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Slavin has been great in the playoffs. I think several of our players have shown effort also (Marty, Fast, Mac, Jarvis).

The problem is who is a go-to scorer on lines 2-4 outside of Necas (who disappears in the playoffs). 

I mean specifically so far in this game. A lot of our guys are just going through the motions. 

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

That deserves an asterisk. 

*second most positive person after the trade deadline and subsequent ban* lol

Facts. I was pissed hahaha 

the ban was arguing with mod in the panthers forum. Rough day for me. Lessons learned. Hahahaha

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1

A couple observations ....

I love Rod but for such an intense coach, have never seen a team have their nuts clipped every game.  Except for the first 4 minutes of game 3, PHYSICALITY is really poor.  Not saying take mindless penalties but it is part of the game and we don't have it.  Maybe we will win a sportsmanship award.

Second ... with a hot goalie like Bob ... you can't play the perimeter game and not put bodies in front of the net.  Need to force him to make unnatural movements to see around players and interrupt his rhythm.  Not going to beat him by looking for the perfect pass or open looks from top of the circle.  We are helping him look great.  

I don't care who but somebody drop the gloves with Bennett or Chuk.