• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have made an offer...

TheCasillas

6 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Wahhh! If you can’t handle public scrutiny, don’t take a public job. Do you cry when Biden and Trump get made fun of or when Selena Gomez was called fat? Dude, Burns is fine with or without you. He’s not reading this thread and you aren’t his bodyguard.

Oh so you like to troll people and call them overpaid and hide behind a computer.

Makes sense.

Some people are adults. I don't spend my days hating on other people. But I get some people are just miserable so they find joy in talking down on other successful people. Do you if that's what makes you happy.

• Poo 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Says the 33 year old "ceo" millionaire 🙄 

Well that's how I started my business. Work lawsuit for 3mil.

Turned some of that 3mil into a box truck business. 10 trucks total 9 drivers. Yeah im doing pretty good. Haven't been on the road all year. I'll probably get back on the road when temps cool down. Until then im just sitting home chilling making money.

When you do good, good things will eventually come to you. Im blessed!

🍵 Tea Emoji: Relaxing With A Cup Of Tea | 🏆 Emojiguide

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So you basically think people can tell other people what they should and shouldn't make?

My parents always told me don't count another's man pockets. "Pocket watching".

Im a 33 year old CEO. Money is not a problem for me which is why I don't care what other people make. If it was up to me everyone would be millionaires. 

NFL is a violent sport. Im always going to support the players when it comes to making the most money they can. 

In a perfect world with no salary cap you can pay everyone. Me I’m team first and players getting paid top 5 at the position when they’re not is not good team building. I will always believe a piece of Tom Brady’s success comes from him not always wanting to be the top payed QB 

• Pie 1

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

In a perfect world with no salary cap you can pay everyone. Me I’m team first and players getting paid top 5 at the position when they’re not is not good team building. I will always believe a piece of Tom Brady’s success comes from him not always wanting to be the top payed QB 

I can see why you think that. But you forgot to add Tom Brady didn't need the money. His wife was richer than him. He could afford to take paycuts.

Not every QB is Tom Brady. 

As someone who played football. I know the danger that comes with it. CTE is a real threat short and long term. I will never tell a player not to get the most money they can. 

I think you are off the mark with this discussion. ^  The reason to care about a player's salary is because of the salary cap and the need to have as many good players on the team as you can.  Managing that is the important thing.  Got to pay your stars but also need good players around them.  I think an issue was made of something that is not really an issue.

Please move on.

• Pie 4

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I can see why you think that. But you forgot to add Tom Brady didn't need the money. His wife was richer than him. He could afford to take paycuts.

As someone who played football. I know the danger that comes with it. CTE is a real threat short and long term. I will never tell a player not to get the most money they can. 

If a bloke can’t live off 10mill a year there’s something wrong. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Haha nice flex 

Not a flex at all. I spent most on family.

By the time you buy your house/cars and mom house and cars you really only looking at a mil to play with. I just used that to start my box truck business.lol

Im no millionaire lol.

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Brady's biggest goal was being the GOAT. Winning rings was more important than his NFL salary. Add in his TB12 marketing line and all the other money he made from endorsements more than made up for the 20 million he was "underpaid." Hell, the Patriots were buying half his TB12 crap to supplement the salary they weren't paying him. 

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Brady's biggest goal was being the GOAT. Winning rings was more important than his NFL salary. Add in his TB12 marketing line and all the other money he made from endorsements more than made up for the 20 million he was "underpaid." Hell, the Patriots were buying half his TB12 crap to supplement the salary they weren't paying him. 

I agree.

Im just saying not every player has that support system that Brady had.

Most of these players don't have endorsements and other income to fall back on. Some players just play football and that's all they have. At the end of the day they have to make the most money they can. Not everyone has a career after football. These guys use that money to live the rest of their lives. Some still go broke sadly.