• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back Together Saturday

methodtoll

38 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

In case you missed it, the replay is on YouTube now for those who was searching for yesterday's practice but forewarning, it's mainly a lot talk and not much in the way of practice:

Panthers Training Camp with Bryce Young- Queen City News

This was better than I expected. I was a little taken aback when Kunkel said Chuba was close to 240 lbs. Absolutely love Bozeman and his leadership. Love that they talk about Ickie's leadership too. Thanks for posting!

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, methodtoll said:

In case you missed it, the replay is on YouTube now for those who was searching for yesterday's practice but forewarning, it's mainly a lot talk and not much in the way of practice:

Panthers Training Camp with Bryce Young- Queen City News

I was disappointed that not much at all was shown of practice. Thunderstorm and storm warnings didn't help either.

3 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

I was disappointed that not much at all was shown of practice. Thunderstorm and storm warnings didn't help either.

I was so annoyed with all the storm warnings.  It seemed like they repeated the same warning every few minutes and I could barely understand any of the content bc of it.

• Beer 1