• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday night games

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

there's several games tonight, and although I have 3000 channels on Spectrum, I only get one.

Packers and Bengals....I'll watch....hope someone who can get some other games can give us updates, paticularly the Falcons game.

Nfl Network will air the Packers and Bengals at 7 pm and then the Broncos and Cardinals after that. 

44 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Charlotte FC vs Messi's Miami FC in the Leagues Cup Quarter Final.... CLT has actually made it into the final 8 of the Leagues Cup.

Note: I know many are not soccer fans here, but still a really cool accomplishment for this team.

Cool. But I would honestly much rather watch meaningless football largely played by guys who won't make a roster.

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Charlotte FC vs Messi's Miami FC in the Leagues Cup Quarter Final.... CLT has actually made it into the final 8 of the Leagues Cup.

Note: I know many are not soccer fans here, but still a really cool accomplishment for this team.

Thanks, I'd actually rather watch that than meaningless football with guys who won't make the roster/ I've only heard they suck, must have hit a lucky streak to end up there.

Not a great first drive from Love. Hit on a couple easy throws but then missed on a deep bomb. The throw wasn't awful but it wasn't deep enough and allowed the safety to make a great play to make up ground and break it up. An in stride throw was a TD. Then on the next snap on 3rd and 7 he just airmailed it over the head of a wide open crosser that would've moved the sticks.

• Pie 1