• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers football...

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, mydaddysmamasdaddy said:

Haven’t been this pumped for a season since 2016 when I thought they were going on a run. Not saying this is a Super Bowl team, but all of the off-season upgrades, especially to the coaching staff and QB, I can’t help but think this is the beginning of sustained success.

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Losses don't me either. But looking inept is a hard pill to swallow whether it's practice, preseason, or games that actually count.

The first game usually looks bad, especially in a new system. And in this case, the Jets had already played a game.

I'll be interested to see Friday.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The first game usually looks bad, especially in a new system. And in this case, the Jets had already played a game.

I'll be interested to see Friday.

Yeah. I think expectations were getting a little lofty as well. Preseason can be a mirage. The 2004 preseason team went 4-0, and looked primed for return to the Superbowl. It didn't work out that way at all though. If we got the qb right, we will know soon, and that's the formula these days. Otherwise it's back to the lab I suppose.