• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chark Injured?

Jmac

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

It seems they are serious about working to build the best roster in the league.  I hope they can pull it off because I like the philosophy.  Unfortunately they cannot fix everything in one offseason. Injuries, or the lack thereof will dictate how successful this team will be this season.  The next offseason will be critical to hit on the draft picks to strengthen this team.

Drafting well every year is the best was to stay relevant year after year. Normally it's easier said than done. But we have a pretty good evaluation system in place. Fingers crossed.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, t96 said:

Chark was 27th in yards as the defacto number 1 on a bad Jags team that played from behind a ton and had pretty terrible WRs, sure he "made the pro bowl" but considering a guy like Tyler Huntley has also made a pro bowl I don't consider that to mean anything. Chark is a solid deep threat when healthy but I wouldn't say he's much more than that. Important skillset to have but Thielen moves the chains and gets TDs and is an incredible route runner. Out of the slot that is way more important to this team than Chark. And while Mingo will probably have growing pains, he has the overall skillset to be a legit #1 WR and has already been earning Bryce's trust as his favorite target throughout camp. I view that as more important to this season than Chark as well. Due to rookie growing pains a healthy Chark could maybe have more of an impact on the field immediately but Mingo will easily surpass him given time. I'm super high on Mingo though

You have a right to your opinion, but as one who has watched most of Chark's catches, I disagree that he's only a one-trick pony (though a deep threat is important also). He also makes catches that move the chains, and he is a solid red zone threat. Chark also has great hands and phenomenal ball tracking skills. All you have to do is watch his catches. Is he going to juke people like Moore, or take a hit and keep on going like Smitty, or like what we saw Mingo do? No. But his skills should not be underappreciated. 

• Beer 2

21 hours ago, top dawg said:

You have a right to your opinion, but as one who has watched most of Chark's catches, I disagree that he's only a one-trick pony (though a deep threat is important also). He also makes catches that move the chains, and he is a solid red zone threat. Chark also has great hands and phenomenal ball tracking skills. All you have to do is watch his catches. Is he going to juke people like Moore, or take a hit and keep on going like Smitty, or like what we saw Mingo do? No. But his skills should not be underappreciated. 

Chark is every bit a very solid number 2 when healthy