• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral has been cut

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why the fug are they talking about him then, why the fug didnt they have a draft board and simply stick by it?  And why the fug are first year OC giving this type of input during the motherfuging draft?  Goddamn what a clown show.   This feels like a drunken conversation my fantasy partner and I had this past Sat night.  

McAdoo technically had way more NFL pedigree than Rhule did.

Mind you, that didn't mean he was good.

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I don't know why people are crapping your post. I mean, it's true we could have had Howell instead and saved that third rounder. 

cause I'm a tarhole homer, but regardless, it was more the fact that we just couldn't stay patient/stay the course. Do that and some other team reaches for corral while we maintain draft capital and get the better player. then I'm also poo on cause we have Bryce which is awesome but injuries are a part of this game and if we have to see any of andy dalton I'm going to be reminded of how much better our back up QB spot should have been when he's out there throwing hospital balls to our WRs and pick sixes to opposing DB's

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

cause I'm a tarhole homer, but regardless, it was more the fact that we just couldn't stay patient/stay the course. Do that and some other team reaches for corral while we maintain draft capital and get the better player. then I'm also poo on cause we have Bryce which is awesome but injuries are a part of this game and if we have to see any of andy dalton I'm going to be reminded of how much better our back up QB spot should have been when he's out there throwing hospital balls to our WRs and pick sixes to opposing DB's

I agree with you fully again

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Bryce may end up being the GOAT - dude looks sharp. But I said the minute they drafted Corral; that the Panthers would be haunted by passing on Sam for Matt for a long time. I was labeled a homer and laughed at. 

y’all gonna learn to listen and respect the UNC die hards here. 

Probably going to get some hate for this, but Howell is what they hyped trubisky up as, and whomever gets the Maye is getting a dawg too. Knew trubisky would flame out and was surprised those WRs that bailed him out in college didn't do much in the NFL.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Fitt essentially gave up CMC, DJ Moore, 2023 first round pick, a 2024 first round pick,  a 2nd, 3rd and 4th…all those assets to move up just a handful of spots in the draft.  

don’t get me wrong.  I like Bryce.  But playing the odds, that’s probably not great GMing.

That's not a Fitt decision - that is a Tepper decision.  He told him to make it happen.  

If Bryce becomes a franchise QB, it's still a good decision.  You can build the rest of the roster over time, but a franchise QB is very difficult to find.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, DJ feed me moore said:

news flash he started a game in the NFL. Something Corral might not ever do, hell he might never be on an active 53 man roster. 

and still cut and unclaimed 24 hrs later.

Corral would have probably started a game last year if he wasn't injured.