• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Two Week Notice

Mr. Scot

28 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

You are not fooling anyone.

We all know LCF will be sitting on the couch with you.

Oh, she will. And when the Cowboys games are on, I'll be sitting with her.

The parakeet will only be sitting with us for the Dallas games, though. When the Panther games are on, she throws a fit, goes back to her cage and sulks.

(not kidding about that, she really does) 😕

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

True Story: We have a one year old parakeet that throws an unholy fit every time a Panthers game comes on.

When the Cowboys play though, she sits contentedly on Lady Cowboy Fan and watches.

I wish I was making this up 🫥

Maybe the bird has a negative imprint of all that cat imagery? I mean it is a big ask to expect it to enjoy watching a deadly enemy.

• Pie 1

Since I posted one funny video, here's another (one people my age should appreciate).

Don't know if you've ever seen "literal videos" before, but I love the concept. Combining them with the utter batsh-t craziness often found in music videos from the '80s seems to work especially well.

For this one, the choreography rap (around three minutes in) and the goodbyes at the end both had me laughing out loud 😄

I'd add that if you enjoy this clip, you might wanna look up the literal video versions for Total Eclipse of the Heart and The Safety Dance for more.

• Pie 1