• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm gonna need to see Hunter put up big performances against a non-trash D before I start entertaining any talk of taking him over Harrison Jr.

Well he’s only a Sophomore so he’s not draft eligible but Deion stated that Hunter is better than he was at the same age.

Could be coach speak but Deion doesn’t seem to roll like that.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Duke dominated that half but shot themselves in the dick so many times they go to half trailing 7-6.

I wouldn’t call it dominating.  Clemson just once again has no offense.  The one thing Dabo had to fix….still looks DJUish. 

Duke QB completing 50% of his passes.  Duke RBs got 11 yards.   

Can't be overstated how important this game is for us which makes Johns' conservative ass playcalling even more frustrating than it usually is. This would be Duke's first top 10 win (at the time of play, Duke beat tech in 2014) since 1989, ironically also against Clemson. This could be a legitimately program-altering victory with our new AD showing interest in investing more into football and we've outplayed them the whole first half and are still down entirely thanks to our own mistakes. The self-inflicted errors have to be cleaned up if want any shot at winning . Absolutely NEED a good opening drive to start the 2nd half. 

Edited by beo