• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

51 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He basically came in and told them all they suck and are losers and can get lost and that my kid is gonna be the star and center of attention and that's that. I can't imagine anyone else not getting absolutely skewered by the media for doing what he did. The guy is a POS.

I hope his kid throws four interceptions and loses five fumbles today. 😂

Deep down im hoping to see him throw a bunch of great ints and lose a number of fumbles as well but I was too afraid to admit it. Since you did though I feel the same EXACT way! I would be embarrassed as heck if I was his kid but I guess he can reap the benefits of it for now until he has to back it up on the field today.

• Poo 1

58 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Just heard them say on CFGD that Maye turned down $5million to go play with a national champ contender.   Wow.  Said could not to that to Chapel Hill.  Rare guy.

He is getting close to that at UNC this season. 

schools are not supposed to be offering NIL money to pay for play but we all know that most of the NIL deals are just laundered bribe money. 

• Pie 1