• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nebraska and Fat Fhule

Randolph Panther

On 9/1/2023 at 5:02 AM, Randolph Panther said:

Glad to see him get a gut punch and last second loss last night! That’s all

Agreed 👍!!!

by the way, what is Fat Fhule….  Er ah.. Mat Fool’s record?  I mean, what is Mat Rhule’s record, since he became con man at Nebraska?  I meant coach.

Sorry I am suffering beer withdrawal .

45 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Should be a fun weekend watching Rhule get spanked by Prime on Saturday, and watching Bryce Young lead us to a season opening victory vs the Falcons will be a hell of a weekend.

I think Rhule is going to lose because he has zero offense.  I wouldn’t be shocked if Nebraska’s D makes life hard on Prime Time’s O and gives them a bit of a reality check vs last week. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think Rhule is going to lose because he has zero offense.  I wouldn’t be shocked if Nebraska’s D makes life hard on Prime Time’s O and gives them a bit of a reality check vs last week. 

Colorado has some of the best skill positional players in the country. A great offense beats a great defense every time.

I don't think people realize they had 4 WR's over 100 yards. 

Some of those kids came from JSU with Prime. They could have went anywhere in the country. Skill positions was never my concern with Colorado. I thought the Oline/Dline would be their weakness. If that Oline can continue to block Colorado will score points with anyone in the country.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Colorado has some of the best skill positional players in the country. A great offense beats a great defense every time.

Some of those kids came from JSU with Prime. They could have went anywhere in the country. Skill positions was never my concern with Colorado. I thought the Oline/Dline would be their weakness. If that Oline can continue to block Colorado will score points with anyone in the country.

I mean said they would win.  But TCU’s D is and was a flaming bag of dog poo last year.   Nebraska should make life a lot harder on that O than TCU did. 

18 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Should be a fun weekend watching Rhule get spanked by Prime on Saturday, and watching Bryce Young lead us to a season opening victory vs the Falcons will be a hell of a weekend.

Colorado had all off-season to prep for TCU. We will see how the quick turnaround time, as well as having an entirely new staff in Nebraska, will affect them. I don't think tha Nebraska has the QB to win the game but I think it will be very low scoring again. Nebraska's defense is for real and seems to have one or two NFL worthy defensive ends who are really good players.

Matt Rhule is made for college ball. It was Tepper's fault that he was hired here. I don't particularly like Rhule but this obsession from grown men with another grown man is weird. 

• Poo 1

17 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

A great offense beats a great defense every time? You must have missed Super Bowl 50. 

34 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Colorado had all off-season to prep for TCU. We will see how the quick turnaround time, as well as having an entirely new staff in Nebraska, will affect them. I don't think tha Nebraska has the QB to win the game but I think it will be very low scoring again. Nebraska's defense is for real and seems to have one or two NFL worthy defensive ends who are really good players.

Matt Rhule is made for college ball. It was Tepper's fault that he was hired here. I don't particularly like Rhule but this obsession from grown men with another grown man is weird. 

The obsession with Rhule is because he sucked at coaching and was trying to sell us on a long-term rebuild.

This is not college. He should have never came to the NFL if that was his plan.

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Care to make a bet on the game then?

I got the explosive Colorado offense and you got the great Nebraska defense.

Loser can't post for a week.

Colorado -2.5 looks like a bet the farm wager

Nebraska will probably have to keep the Buffs under 20 to have a chance to win. This is a home game for the Buffalos and that sold out crowd is gonna be rocking and a very hostile environment. Anyone really think Ruhle is cut out for a rivalry game of this magnitude? 34-16 Buffs easy 

• Pie 1