• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Chiefs vs. Lions

LinvilleGorge

7 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Their offense is good. It's the opening of fantasy football as well. High octane, high scoring offenses draw viewers. Made total sense to have this as a season opener. 

Neither offense was good last night.  KC had to many drops, and Detroit was underwhelming on the offensive side.  But the game was entertaining because it was close and hard fought.  

12 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Feeling good about my LaPorta and Brian Branch pre-draft wish list. Hope Branch is ok as non-contact injuries are never good. I didn’t see if he came back in. 

It was just cramps for branch. Lions might have lost their LT for some time …. Decker was spotted in a walking boot after the game 

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, RumHam said:

and just like that, Patrick Mahomes got Cammed. Has no receivers at all. Teams better start doubling kelce when he gets back. If you get pressure on Mahomes its over honestly. They won't repeat. That or they're going 16-1.

Kelce makes a big difference.  Think you got to shelf Toney.  The plays were there.  The other dudes on that roster can catch those balls. 

9 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Well I did deck his room in Panthers gear before he could talk, so maybe I'm a bit to blame.

Good parenting 😃

9 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Wish me luck boys, , I don't get out much. My daughter graduates the Marines on the 15th. My son and I are headed to Charlotte for Monday night football. Planes, car rentals, hotels all scary to me!

Congrats on both...

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, chbright said:

Lol at nfl.com defending Taylor's " deep a stance as you can have legally who was lining up in his stance about as deep as you’re allowed to in this league" take. The RG machine marches on......... hutch wrecked the OL masquerading as a WR stance false starting machine all night causing havoc. NFL needs to be consistent and not let that poo go all game long. 

It was absolutely hilarious you knew run/pass just on how that cheater lined up.

That proving to be a tell for what kind of play they were about to run might just stop it from happening.

I definitely got the impression the Lions caught on during the game.

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

and just like that, Patrick Mahomes got Cammed. Has no receivers at all. Teams better start doubling kelce when he gets back. If you get pressure on Mahomes its over honestly. They won't repeat. That or they're going 16-1.

Ah, the old "double Olsen and spy Cam" mantra is back I see. 😂