• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sept 9 college game day thread

ladypanther

7 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

So another question for everybody here.... Who is your college team and why should I be a fan? I'm from Fayetteville, NC but I reside in Atlanta. I have no interest in following Alabama or Georgia. Outside of that I'm open to suggestions for a team I can turn into my second obsession after the Panthers.

UNC my man. It's the only way.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

So another question for everybody here.... Who is your college team and why should I be a fan? I'm from Fayetteville, NC but I reside in Atlanta. I have no interest in following Alabama or Georgia. Outside of that I'm open to suggestions for a team I can turn into my second obsession after the Panthers.

if you're looking to be a part of a fanbase that is overly confident for no apparent reason and pull for a team that continues to disappoint you year after year, but remember there is always next year - then we'd love to have you at the university of south carolina

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just can't see Nebraska overcoming a 14 point deficit.

The sad part is they have a better overall team. It's the fact Rhule is coaching them and he is sticking with Sims for the entire game.

They do have a legit defense though. At least he has that going for him.lol

40 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Obviously no Tez Walker for Carolina as his appeal was ridiculously denied.

But Drake Maye will have Nate McCollum tonight.

It’s mind boggling. You change the rule AFTER the kid transfers then rule him ineligible. Like wtf. NCAA digging their own graves.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The sad part is they have a better overall team. It's the fact Rhule is coaching them and he is sticking with Sims for the entire game.

They do have a legit defense though. At least he has that going for him.lol

Rhule's offenses have always been subpar. He won with good D and just good enough offense at Temple and Baylor. But this Nebraska offense is far from "good enough". It's one thing to struggle to score but if you struggle to score you absolutely cannot afford to also turn it over in droves