• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

These types of Referee blunders are 100% unacceptable

KillerKat

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Keeping the ball at the 1 yard line after penalties on both sides on the punt return. This one should definitely be sent into the league. Never seen this before ever since I started watching football in the early 90s.

Should have been a rekick. Worst call 

• Pie 2

Just now, L-TownCat said:

I was just assured by a huddle genius that this is a low IQ retarded take and blaming refs is homosecktual.

These specific calls doesnt help the psyche of all the new stuff going on for sure and does hurt a lot even though not the absolute reason why we lost. These are not only bad calls, but each one of these are significant, game changing calls.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

These specific calls doesnt help the psyche of all the new stuff going on for sure and does hurt a lot even though not the absolute reason why we lost. These are not only bad calls, but each one of these are significant, game changing calls.

Read my post again with the sarc meter turned all the way up.

4 minutes ago, panfanman said:

3 turnovers is unacceptable.  Most of the Falcon's points were off those 3 turnovers.

similar to how the panthers lost superbowl 50.

broncos had better field position than the panthers, giving them the higher points.

falcons got great field position off the turnovers for their scores.

frankly, the panthers beat themselves. 

• Pie 5

I also feel like without these, the game would be closer. Like only a 3 or 7 point lead right now for Atlanta. We probably still lose, but it just sucks almost every game refs are a huge factor in who wins and who doesnt and we are left guessing what would happen without these. Maybe 1 or 2 of these types of calls, but 4 of these in one game is damaging.

• Pie 1