• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

33 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I disagree.

As much as I wish the Falcons had lost, they completely outplayed the Packers in the 4th qtr, ie the most important qtr.  The Packers offense in the 4th didn't get a single first down.  They had 8 total yards of offense on three drives.  

Exactly as i watch the entire game and ATL shut them down in the 4th with Love struggling or more like chocking under pressure like he has done in college. Bryce has thrive in those situations making clutch plays under pressure for a top college program. That's why we got the right QB but now we need playmakers for him.

10 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I think the frustrating thing is the Falcons were able to erase a 12 point fourth quarter lead. If we even get down by 7 at any point in any game it basically feels over. We do not produce big plays. Every thing has to always go in our favor to win a game

Yeah, there's no way to have a feel for what we can and can't do after one game.