• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

6 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

LOL we have NO playmakers for Bryce so i guess its the QB fault. How long before you figured out Rhule was the wrong coach? I stated he was the wrong HC when he was immediately hired. That clown blamed Bridgewater cause Teddy question why the team doesn't practice 2 min situational plays and traded him away by including picks unload him LOL. 

I didn’t like the Rhule hire from day one and I didn’t like the drafting of Young nor the hiring of Reich. Tepper keeps stepping on his dick at every turn. 

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

I didn’t like the Rhule hire from day one and I didn’t like the drafting of Young nor the hiring of Reich. Tepper keeps stepping on his dick at every turn. 

Then who do you like?!?!?!?!? All you been doing ever since you been here constantly complain everyone you hate like the clown that you are, no pun intended.

Name who you do loved on this team past or present RIGHT NOW and why?

1 hour ago, Buckeye Homer said:

I was both disappointed and surprised when Carolina took Young instead of Stroud, although I like Young's game and I think he's going to do well.  I always felt that Stroud's ceiling is higher.  

As a Buckeye fan or homer as you refer to yourself, who was the last Ohio State QB that was a successful starter in the NFL?  That's why CJ was not taken. Hurts was roll tide and Bryce will follow in his footsteps in intangibles like clutch under pressure and leadership. Didn't you watch the Michigan game where CJ struggled so badly. And is it true that Buckeyes players has their academic tests taken by others under the table so they can graduate? I was told this that maybe you some share us in on?

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/4/21/23692550/c-j-stroud-s2-score-nfl-draft-ohio-state

4 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

As a Buckeye fan or homer as you refer to yourself, who was the last Ohio State QB that was a successful starter in the NFL?  That's why CJ was not taken. Hurts was roll tide and Bryce will follow in his footsteps in intangibles like clutch under pressure and leadership. Didn't you watch the Michigan game where CJ struggled so badly. And is it true that Buckeyes players has their academic tests taken by others under the table so they can graduate? I was told this that maybe you some share us in on?

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/4/21/23692550/c-j-stroud-s2-score-nfl-draft-ohio-state

Hurts was not good at Bama and that's why he got benched for Tua and transferred to Oklahoma where he blossomed.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hurts was not good at Bama and that's why he got benched for Tua and transferred to Oklahoma where he blossomed.

He got benched in the championship game. He was still good, Tua was just the better college QB. Hurts wasn’t going to get drafted as high as he did until Riley had him looking like a better passer at Oklahoma.