• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Puka Nacua

NAS

5th round rookie just sets the NFL record with most receptions in first two games to start his career.  Looks to me like Bryce could have used that guy.  5th round pick!

Our wide receiver scouts suck!

edit: they don’t just suck because of this pick, look at our draft history 

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 8

1 minute ago, NAS said:

5th round rookie just sets the NFL record with most receptions in first two games to start his career.  Looks to me like Bryce could have used that guy.  5th round pick!

Our wide receiver scouts suck!

So do those of 30 other teams, apparently.

Believe he's already had an injury though. Gotta see if he lasts.

• Pie 3

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

So do those of 30 other teams, apparently.

Believe he's already had an injury though. Gotta see if he lasts.

Injuries are the name of the game for him. I watched him a lot at BYU and there was a point in his career that he was averaging a TD every five touches.

Problem is, he only had like 20 touches because he was always hurt.

Nonetheless, he’s on all my fantasy teams.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Every team passed on him for 5 rounds. Yeah I’d rather have him than Jamie Robinson, but it’s just one of those things you can’t really blame anybody for.

also add in the idea that without Kupp being out, he doesnt get the reps.  That said, Im still high on Mingo and think he has the talent to be our #1, but needs time to grow.  Also helps that Nacua is in a very pass friendly offense, with a Offensive genius HC that has been there for more than 6 months.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

also add in the idea that without Kupp being out, he doesnt get the reps.  That said, Im still high on Mingo and think he has the talent to be our #1, but needs time to grow.  Also helps that Nacua is in a very pass friendly offense, with a Offensive genius HC that has been there for more than 6 months.

Whom our own OC learned from, Reich should let him take the reigns a bit more.

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

also add in the idea that without Kupp being out, he doesnt get the reps.  That said, Im still high on Mingo and think he has the talent to be our #1, but needs time to grow.  Also helps that Nacua is in a very pass friendly offense, with an Offensive genius HC that has been there for more than 6 months.

He’d 100% be getting the reps, just not the volume.

I’m not trying to say I knew Nacua was going to be a stud because I didn’t, but he was very good at BYU. I’m not a BYU fan but for other reasons I watched the majority of their games and when he was playing he always stood out. I said in an earlier post that on a particular BYU broadcast I was watching, the commentator stated that Nacua was averaging a TD about every five touches. When I heard that I was intrigued with the kid. The problem has always been his ability to stay on the field.

In training camp he had already passed Atwell on the depth chart, he was the WR3 heading into the season for the Rams.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1