• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign VICK this Offseason!

dmo4455

The only issue with getting Vick IMO is that this season he has not shown that he can be a effective full time starter. Yeah he has had his plays, but hes only touching the ball what 3-4 times a game? One TD pass and one running TD I think, just not enough to show me he can be a good passer. Yeah bring him in and give him a try, but I dont think it would be smart for the Panthers to get into a bidding war, with teams like Buffalo maybe the Rams, who are even more desperate than the Panthers for a QB and are even more desperate to sell tickets at any cost.

My feelings on the situation...

We should atleast try and go after him, we really need a new QB and some competition for next season. I'd like T. Jack, Jason Campbell, or Mike Vick. Bring back Matt Moore and have him compete with a FA QB. Anything is better than the worst QB in the league, and that is delhomme.

Haven't read the thread, and don't care if I'm called out over it.

I think Garrard is an excellent QB

I think Donovan McNabb is an extraordinary QB

I think Mike Vick is poo. No thanks.

I still wanna see what Moore has to offer before shopping outside. At seasons' end, we'll have a better idea overall of what we have, and reevaluate it then. But again... Vick is poo. Gimme Garrard over him any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I love that people are all for Campbell and totally against Vick... exactly what in the hell has Jason Campbell accomplished?

Increased completion percentage, touchdowns, yards per attempt, yards per game, and QB rating each year he's been in the league. Doing this with a crappy Redskins team with no o-line.

Archived