• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rebuilding

So the rest of this trash ass division can be 2-0. But we are “rebuilding” with 1 TD scored in real game time. Boomers get in here and defend this poo. 

We heard nothing all off-season but how smart and poised Bryce was. And how we had an experienced and potentially best coaching staff in the league. Need some answers on how we are the only division team that’s not undefeated. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

So the rest of this trash ass division can be 2-0. But we are “rebuilding” with 1 TD scored in real game time. Boomers get in here and defend this poo. 

We heard nothing all off-season but how smart and poised Bryce was. And how we had an experienced and potentially best coaching staff in the league. Need some answers on how we are the only division team that’s not undefeated. 

Bryce was poised at Bama because he had 1 minute to read the field.  Lol. 

I don't even care about being 0-2 and don't care about only scoring 1 TD.

I care that we traded away our franchises future for the "most pro ready QB" while surrounding him by an "all star staff" and he looks like THIS.

Don't say it's a new staff, don't say it's his WRs, don't say it's his OL, don't say it's because he's a rookie.  CJ Stroud has a worse offensive coaching staff, with worse WRs, and a worse OL and is 4th in the league in passing.

I'm not completely writing off Bryce yet, it's far too early for that, but him looking THIS bad isn't acceptable, they need to figure this out FAST.

Just now, tukafan21 said:

I don't even care about being 0-2 and don't care about only scoring 1 TD.

I care that we traded away our franchises future for the "most pro ready QB" while surrounding him by an "all star staff" and he looks like THIS.

Don't say it's a new staff, don't say it's his WRs, don't say it's his OL, don't say it's because he's a rookie.  CJ Stroud has a worse offensive coaching staff, with worse WRs, and a worse OL and is 4th in the league in passing.

I'm not completely writing off Bryce yet, it's far too early for that, but him looking THIS bad isn't acceptable, they need to figure this out FAST.

Mr. Scott about to propaganda the poo out this post but it’s true. Need to see them huddle boomers in here. It shouldn’t take hours to justify this poo. Get in here and defend it. 

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Mr. Scott about to propaganda the poo out this post but it’s true. Need to see them huddle boomers in here. It shouldn’t take hours to justify this poo. Get in here and defend it. 

There isn't defending this team and this QB right now, there just isn't.

It's one thing to struggle as a rookie, but this isn't struggling, it's the equivalent of someone struggling to even doggy paddle to keep their head up above water and needing to jump in to save them.

Hell, if this is how AR started his first two games, or even Levis, it wouldn't even be as big of a deal.  But this was supposed to be the most pro ready QB who we traded away significant assets to get, and he looks lost out there and unable to make basic NFL level throws.

It's just a fact and if you can't see it or admit it, then you're just fooling yourself.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

Even Trevor Laurence looked bad his first season. But did very well his second year. People's expectations are just too high right now. 

Young doesn't have half the physical talent T.L. has. I don't care how " football smart" he is. Can he play at a high level in the NFL with his physical attributes or not?

13 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I agree with u baby boomer!  I thought it was our division on paper, even with a rook to play game manager but fug he can't even convert 3rd downs and I ain't talking bout 3rd and long!  Anyway, ur a kool baby boomer